Given that there are choices that you have to pay for more than once if you pick a different gender or a different love interest, this blog post is to chronicle those that I find or am told about.
Pay It Once
- Book 1, Chapter 11 - Buying the adventurers outfit only has to be done once regardless of gender.
The Royal Romance / The Royal Heir
- The Royal Romance Book 3, Chapter 2 - Bath with fiancé/fiancée so far. Still in the replay of this book with different LI. (Thanks, Jadelady)
- The Royal Heir, Chapter 2 - Sexy lingerie/underwear. (Thanks, Jadelady)
- The Royal Heir, Chapter 4 - Sneaking off with spouse during ball scene. (Thanks, Jadelady)
The Heist: Monaco
- All muscle, hacker, thief, and I assume grifter (but I haven’t gotten Miranda yet), and driver scenes/items except last chapter driver scene. (Thanks, Jadelady)
Pay It Twice
The Freshman, et al
- The Sophomore Book 1, Chapter 1 - Spending time with your loved one or Zack to raise their confidence must be purchased again if play with a different loved one or Zack. (Thanks, Andisimon)
- The Senior - Buying scenes for one love interest (e.g Chris) doesn’t unlock for another (e.g Zig) (Thanks, Jadelady)
The Crown & The Flame
- Book 3, Chapter 16 - Celebrating your victory with your future spouse must be bought again if played with a different future spouse. (Thanks, Andisimon)
- Book 1, Chapter 4 - Superhero outfits must be bought again when play as a different gender.
Home For the Holidays
- All love interests scenes must be repurchased if playing with a new love interest.
- Familiars upgrades (Thanks, Jadelady)
The Heist: Monaco
- Last chapter driver scene (Thanks, Jadelady)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.