Tripp, a character in The Freshman and The Sophomore series, was a student at Hartfeld University. He's also a member of the Dungeons and Dragons Club and the student council. He graduated in The Sophomore, Book 2, Chapter 14. He made his first appearance in The Freshman, Book 1, Chapter 1.
Tripp has short, light blond hair, light skin and green eyes. He wears a necklace, a white shirt and a red sleeveless vest (which he's very proud of).
Tripp is a fun and lively guy. He can sometimes be seen as dumb but is also quite nice and smart as well.
Tyler, Edgar and Leila
- Tripp makes a cameo appearance in Rules of Engagement, Book 1 in Chapter 5 and Chapter 18.
- His outfit has similarities with the outfit worn by TJ, a character from #LoveHacks.
- He bears a slight resemblance to actor Adam DeVine.
- In The Sophomore, Book 2, Chapter 14, during the graduation ceremony, it's revealed Tripp is actually his surname - his full name is Edgar Tripp. He goes by Tripp to avoid confusion with Edgar Lucas.
- In The Sophomore, Book 2, Chapter 14, he received a Bachelor degree in Engineering and majored in Computer Science.