Barthelemy has made a play for the throne... and for custody of your daughter! Can you keep your family together?
Chapter 1: Changes
A shocking vote by the Great Houses has left your family's future in question...
Chapter 2: Making Waves
Barthelemy's crashed your daughter's party... but you're about to have your first chance to fight back.
Chapter 3: Forever Hold Your Peace
It's the day of Penelope's wedding... but can you convince her to do the right thing, with both of your futures at stake?
Chapter 4: Seeds of Conflict
Kiara's promised to discuss her vote. What truth will you uncover?
Chapter 5: Crossing the Finish Line
An unexpected arrival has thrown your plans at House Theron off course...
Chapter 6: The Princess and the Plea
You're off to Fydelia, but will Adelaide have the answers you seek?
You will have the opportunity to expand your daughter's playroom and collect photos for your photo wall.
Pre-Book Sneak Peeks & Information
- On June 5, 2020, the finale of The Royal Heir, Book 2 notes The Royal Heir, Book 3 is coming next.
- On the same day, in the June 2020 Choices Insider email, PB confirmed the book will release in summer.
- On July 29, 2020, PB released a sneak peek.
- On August 5, 2020, PB released another sneak peek.
- On August 7, 2020, PB announced via Choices Insiders that the book will be released in August and that they will share a special recipe.
- On August 11, 2020, PB released a teaser video and announced that the book will be released the following week.
- On August 12, 2020, PB posted the Apple Crisp Mug recipe and the release date of the book.
- On August 13, 2020, PB posted a TRH-related hidden object game.
- On August 20, 2020, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 1.
- On August 27, 2020, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 2.
- On September 3, 2020, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 3.
- On September 10, 2020, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 4.
- On September 17, 2020, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 5.
- This book has a collectible set, and players get to know beforehand which chapters they become available. Because of this, we know this book has at least 18 chapters.
- Chapter 1 shares the same title as The Senior, Chapter 15, "Changes".
- A premium flashback scene of Chapter 3 contains a reference to the Perfect Match series if you let Penelope use the word indescribable. Guy will answer that something inside him short-circuits around her.
- Chapter 5 contains nods to game and movie franchises about cars races like Need for Speed and The Fast and the Furious.
- The title of Chapter 6 is a reference to the fairytale The Princess and the Pea.
Click here for the walkthrough of this book: The Royal Heir, Book 3 Choices.
- ↑ https://mailchi.mp/36fb5796caba/the-royal-heir-and-summer-love-12447874?e=87a8aee2ef
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1288565102342483970
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1291101777887207425
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1293306407467573252
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1293667990983016448/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1294008363890737154
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1296554174428205057
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1299089384071925760
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1301588320724676608
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1304125046047346689
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1306661751493140482