- 1 Summary
- 2 Chapters
- 2.1 Chapter 1: Changes
- 2.2 Chapter 2: Making Waves
- 2.3 Chapter 3: Forever Hold Your Peace
- 2.4 Chapter 4: Seeds of Conflict
- 2.5 Chapter 5: Crossing the Finish Line
- 2.6 Chapter 6: The Princess and the Plea
- 2.7 Chapter 7: Ill Will Hunting
- 2.8 Chapter 8: Snow and Stone
- 2.9 Chapter 9: The Barthelemy Beaumont Bash
- 2.10 Chapter 10: A Fox in the Henhouse
- 2.11 Chapter 11: The Apparent Trap
- 2.12 Chapter 12: The Deciding Vote
- 2.13 Chapter 13: The Way Out
- 2.14 Chapter 14: Upping the Ante
- 2.15 Chapter 15: The Enemy of My Enemy
- 2.16 Chapter 16: Devil in the Details
- 3 Gameplay Features
- 4 Gallery
- 5 Promotional Videos
- 6 Spoilers
- 7 Trivia
- 8 References
Barthelemy has made a play for the throne... and for custody of your daughter! Can you keep your family together?
Chapter 1: Changes
A shocking vote by the Great Houses has left your family's future in question...
Chapter 2: Making Waves
Barthelemy's crashed your daughter's party... but you're about to have your first chance to fight back.
Chapter 3: Forever Hold Your Peace
It's the day of Penelope's wedding... but can you convince her to do the right thing, with both of your futures at stake?
Chapter 4: Seeds of Conflict
Kiara's promised to discuss her vote. What truth will you uncover?
Chapter 5: Crossing the Finish Line
An unexpected arrival has thrown your plans at House Theron off course...
Chapter 6: The Princess and the Plea
You're off to Fydelia, but will Adelaide have the answers you seek?
Chapter 7: Ill Will Hunting
To learn more about Barthelemy's secrets, you and Maxwell must go undercover!
Chapter 8: Snow and Stone
You and your friends travel to Lythikos to answer Olivia's call.
Chapter 9: The Barthelemy Beaumont Bash
You've been invited to a very special party...
Chapter 10: A Fox in the Henhouse
You're headed into the woods... but can you outfox the enemy?
Chapter 11: The Apparent Trap
Hosting a ball at your duchy for the royal court is hard enough... especially with Barthelemy drilling you about your parenting techniques!
Chapter 12: The Deciding Vote
The deciding vote has finally arrived. What will your daughter's fate be?
Chapter 13: The Way Out
After the vote, it's time to settle into your new normal...
Chapter 14: Upping the Ante
You're heading into dangerous territory to help a friend in need... but will your gamble pay off?
Chapter 15: The Enemy of My Enemy
Your search for answers brings you to a children's party, a secret prison... and a face-off with some foes from the past!
Chapter 16: Devil in the Details
You've made it to Auvernal, but can you get an old enemy's help to save your daughter?
You will have the opportunity to expand your daughter's playroom and collect photos for your photo wall.
Pre-Book Sneak Peeks & Information
- On June 5, 2020, the finale of The Royal Heir, Book 2 notes The Royal Heir, Book 3 is coming next.
- On the same day, in the June 2020 Choices Insider email, PB confirmed the book will release in summer.
- On July 29, 2020, PB released a sneak peek.
- On August 5, 2020, PB released another sneak peek.
- On August 7, 2020, PB announced via Choices Insiders that the book will be released in August and that they will share a special recipe.
- On August 11, 2020, PB released a teaser video and announced that the book will be released the following week.
- On August 12, 2020, PB posted the Apple Crisp Mug recipe and the release date of the book.
- On August 13, 2020, PB posted a TRH-related hidden object game.
- On August 20, 2020, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 1.
- On August 27, 2020, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 2.
- On September 3, 2020, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 3.
- On September 10, 2020, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 4.
- On September 17, 2020, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 5.
- On September 24, 2020, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 6.
- On October 1, 2020, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 7.
- On October 8, 2020, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 8.
- On October 15, 2020, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 9.
- On October 22, 2020, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 10.
- On October 29, 2020, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 11.
- On November 5, 2020, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 12.
- On November 12, 2020, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 13.
- On November 19, 2020, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 14.
- On November 25, 2020, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 15.
- This book has a collectible set, and players get to know beforehand which chapters they become available. Because of this, we know this book has at least 18 chapters.
- Chapter 1 shares the same title as The Senior, Chapter 15, "Changes".
- Chapter 2 shares the same title as Chapter 5 of Rising Tides, "Making Waves".
- A premium flashback scene of Chapter 3 contains a reference to the Perfect Match series if you let Penelope use the word indescribable. Guy will answer that something inside him short-circuits around her.
- Chapter 5 contains nods to game and movie franchises about cars races like Need for Speed and The Fast and the Furious.
- The title of Chapter 6 is a reference to the fairytale The Princess and the Pea.
- Chapter 8 contains multiple references to The Crown & The Flame and The Royal Masquerade, including a reenactment of a scene from The Crown & The Flame, Book 3.
- Chapter 9 also contains a reference: while searching the Beaumont estate together with her spouse in a premium scene, Your Character finds a book labelled "The Royal Masquerade" with Percival Beaumont on its cover. Your Character calls him ancient bearded Maxwell.
- Chapter 10 contains another reference to The Crown & The Flame when Barthelemy uses a Thorn Bow made of Heart Oak.
- Chapter 14 contains nods to Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge and Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex.
Click here for the walkthrough of this book: The Royal Heir, Book 3 Choices.