In this book, your character starts the winter quarter of her freshman year at Hartfeld, as she deals with old problems, new projects, and her one true love...
- 1 Summary
- 2 Chapters
- 2.1 Chapter 1: Winter in Hartfeld
- 2.2 Chapter 2: Welcome Back Party
- 2.3 Chapter 3: Auditions
- 2.4 Chapter 4: Playing the Part
- 2.5 Chapter 5: Stage Kiss
- 2.6 Chapter 6: The Cast Party
- 2.7 Chapter 7: The Talk
- 2.8 Chapter 8: The Hospital
- 2.9 Chapter 9: Just Friends
- 2.10 Chapter 10: Ballot Boxing
- 2.11 Chapter 11: Visitors
- 2.12 Chapter 12: The Debate
- 2.13 Chapter 13: Swing Vote Sixties
- 2.14 Chapter 14: Inauguration Night
- 2.15 Chapter 15: Setting Sail
- 3 Gallery
- 4 Soundtrack
- 5 Trivia
- 6 References
Chapter 1: Winter in Hartfeld
Winter quarter has begun! Will things heat up with Chris, Kaitlyn, or James... or will you be left out in the cold?
Chapter 2: Welcome Back Party
Get ready for a big welcome back party at the suite... and a perfect opportunity to recruit some actors for James's play!
Chapter 3: Auditions
James is casting his play, and you and Becca are up for the same role! Will you be the leading lady or a supporting actress?
Chapter 4: Playing the Part
Rehearsals have begun for Rosethorne Park! You memorized all your lines... right?
Chapter 5: Stage Kiss
It's time for you and Kaitlyn's big stage kiss in front of an audience... including an unexpected visitor!
Chapter 6: The Cast Party
Your friends gather in your dorm to celebrate a successful opening night!
Chapter 7: The Talk
It's time to have 'the talk' but will it be with Chris, Kaitlyn, or James?
Chapter 8: The Hospital
When Professor Vasquez collapses at your party, the truth about his illness is revealed.
Chapter 9: Just Friends
Arjun has asked Kaitlyn to hang out... are his intentions romantic, and can she tell him the truth about herself?
Chapter 10: Ballot Boxing
To run for president, Chris will need to collect signatures... but Sebastian has other plans.
Chapter 11: Visitors
Kaitlyn's parents decided to surprise her with a visit to campus. It should be fun... if you can keep a secret!
Chapter 12: The Debate
The campaign trail is getting rough for Chris. Meanwhile, Vasquez struggles to find the best way to say goodbye to his daughter.
Chapter 13: Swing Vote Sixties
A 60s themed party is the perfect way to kick the election off right. But will it be a night of good, clean fun, or will someone be playing dirty?
Chapter 14: Inauguration Night
With the information you've uncovered about Sebastian, nobody will find out about Chris's criminal record... right?
Chapter 15: Setting Sail
Freshman year is coming to a close and it's time to celebrate. There's love to be found on the high seas, but with whom?
Visit the soundtrack page for more soundtracks from Choices.
- This book was released simultaneously with Chris: Luxury Getaway, Kaitlyn: The Perfect Date and Chris: Luxury Getaway.
- In Chapter 3, Tripp claims that others call him the Canadian version of actress Jennifer Lawrence.
- In the same chapter, if Your Character doesn't choose one of the special dates, she will watch the TV show Gilmore Girls instead.
- In Chapter 4, Tripp makes a reference to Doctor Who by talking about his sonic screwdriver pen.
- In Chapter 7, if Your Character is having 'the talk' with James, he will quote Emily Dickinson.
- In the same chapter, Professor Vasquez quotes a fortune cookie, but James initially wonders if it's a quote by Marcus Aurelius.
- Alyssa Griffin, a character from the Most Wanted series, makes a cameo appearance in this book.
- Limetown Studios designed all of the book covers of The Freshman series.
- Between September 11-September 12, 2018, all of The Freshman books, including the specials, received a redesign in the thumbnails of their book covers.
- Chapter 15 shares the same chapter title as Chapter 1 of Rules of Engagement, Book 3, "Setting Sail".
- With the new user interface in 2020, Chapter 3's title differs from interface to first page, as "Dorm Living Room".
Click here for the walkthrough of this book: The Freshman, Book 2 Choices.