- 1 Summary
- 2 Chapters
- 2.1 Chapter 1: New Dawn
- 2.2 Chapter 2: In Session
- 2.3 Chapter 3: Late Lessons
- 2.4 Chapter 4: Danger and Discovery
- 2.5 Chapter 5: The Source
- 2.6 Chapter 6: Crisis Control
- 2.7 Chapter 7: Murky Waters
- 2.8 Chapter 8: Shaky Ground
- 2.9 Chapter 9: Face To Face
- 2.10 Chapter 10: Moving Forward
- 2.11 Chapter 11: Family Business
- 2.12 Chapter 12: Ultimatum
- 2.13 Chapter 13: Into the Woods
- 2.14 Chapter 14: Know No Bounds
- 2.15 Chapter 15: Squad Up
- 2.16 Chapter 16: Unleashed
- 2.17 Chapter 17: Ray of Light
- 3 Gameplay Feature
- 4 Gallery
- 5 Promotional Videos
- 6 Soundtracks
- 7 Spoilers
- 8 Trivia
- 9 References
Destiny. Danger. Destruction. Master magick against the odds in your second year at Penderghast College of Elemental Magicks!
Chapter 1: New Dawn
You're back at Penderghast for sophomore year! But what will the winds of change bring?
Chapter 2: In Session
It's the first day of class. What surprises await?
Chapter 3: Late Lessons
You've still got a lot left to learn. Luckily, Atlas is willing to teach.
Chapter 4: Danger and Discovery
Classes and combat and comets! Oh my!
Chapter 5: The Source
What tidings come from the sky?
Chapter 6: Crisis Control
How will you and your friends tackle the troubles ahead?
Chapter 7: Murky Waters
What fun does the lake have in store?
Chapter 8: Shaky Ground
Bad blood threatens to turn your life upside down.
Chapter 9: Face To Face
They say to keep your enemies close...
Chapter 10: Moving Forward
Time to make a plan... but dinner first.
Chapter 11: Family Business
Can you solve a mystery while attending a magickal gala?
Chapter 12: Ultimatum
Are you ready?
Chapter 13: Into the Woods
When someone needs your help, will you rise to the occasion?
Chapter 14: Know No Bounds
First blood is spilled.
Chapter 15: Squad Up
Is all hope lost?
Chapter 16: Unleashed
You've got a big storm coming.
Chapter 17: Ray of Light
A new day rises.
Your Character will be able to learn a series of spells throughout his/her second year at Penderghast College of Elemental Magicks.
Pre-Book Sneak Peeks and Information
Locations Outside of Penderghast & Penn Square in Book 2
Information on the Attunements & Magick as whole
Visit the soundtrack page for more soundtracks from Choices.
- This book was confirmed at the end of Book 1, Chapter 19.
- On March 4, 2019, PB confirmed via a reply on their Instagram page that Book 2 will come back sooner than we think.
- On March 6, 2019, the book cover was revealed along with the official release date being on Friday, March 15, 2019.
- Just before this, on the Reddit AMA, the writers were asked what kind of elements they got from Book 1. Their answers varied but can be seen in the Miscellaneous gallery.
- They also answered that we will probably have different endings.
- On this same day, a writer for the book tweeted how they had planned out the entire series' story while brainstorming book one, and that they had been working on book two for ages.
- In addition, Chelsa confirmed that the team did NOT, in fact, give Beckett Harrington an earring in the book cover.
- On March 8, 2019, PB released the description for Chapter 1 of this book and of Passport to Romance.
- On the same day, PB released the official soundtrack of the series.
- On March 12, 2019, PB released a sneak peek for the first chapter of this book.
- On March 14, 2019, PB released a blog post featuring an interview with the writers for this book ahead of its premiere on March 15, 2019.
- In regards to what's next for the Penderghast Crew, Maya teased that while Book 1 left us with the mystery of the girl in the locket, that's only the tip of the iceberg for this year's adventures.
- You and your friends will also be learning new spells and getting invites to the most exclusive parties... but she warns the players to watch out, as there's a big storm headed your way!
- Maya also teased that some of the major choices you made in Book 1 will affect how your story progresses in Book 2, while the choices you make in this book will have even heavier consequences going forward.
- Chelsa, for her part, revealed that there are some new features in Book 2! One of her favorites are the spell icons they added to some of the choices so that the players know what kind of magick goes with each choice.
- She also gave a big shout to the PB's QA team for their awesome designs.
- The writers also teased that we will be meeting new faces at Penderghast - but it remains to be seen if they will be friends or foes.
- In addition, players can look forward to meeting some of our friends' families, but whether they end up as friends or foes depends on the player according to Emi!
- When asked about what's been the most fun part of working on Book 2 and what the writers are looking forward to players reading, they answered that they loved writing a whole bunch of new, non-human characters and that they've really expanded the scope of the magickal world in Book 2.
- We also finally get to meet a mermaid in this book.
- Emi, for her part, says she's really looking forward to bringing Aster and Atlas to Penderghast as students, since it's something they had planned from the very beginning, back when they were planning Book 1.
- As a result, Atlas and Aster will certainly have different reactions to experiencing school for the first time.
- Book 2 will also explore the Pend Pals' personalities in more detail. According to John, there will be drama, laughter, tears, the works as the limits of your friendships are tested!
- Jessica teases that the new world lore, characters, and story they have planned for us in this book is some next-level stuff.
- Finally, Maya ended the blog by stating that the stakes are higher than ever in Book 2 of The Elementalists. So some final advise for players would be that some choices are hard. Some seem to have no right answer. Trust your gut, and trust your magick. They'll show you the way.
- Also on March 14, 2019, PB released a The Elementalists-themed Spotify playlist. 
- On March 27, 2019, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 3.
- On April 17, 2019, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 6.
- On May 10, 2019, PB released a statement that this book will be taking a two-week hiatus.
- On May 17, 2019, PB released another statement about the hiatus, saying that the book would be back in early June.
- On May 29, 2019, PB announced that the book will come back from hiatus on June 14, 2019.
- On June 12, 2019, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 10.
- On June 19, 2019, it was revealed via an Instagram Story posted by Pixelberry that the TE Writers were in writers' meeting.
- On July 25, 2019, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 16.
- On August 1, 2019, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 17 while confirming that it would be this book's finale.
- On August 2, 2019, PB replied to an Instagram user asking about the future of the series by saying that The Elementalists main series is finished for now. PB promised, however, that we will see our characters in the future.
- They later released a BTS Spotify playlist for Book 2.
- On September 30, 2019, PB announced that a Holiday Special was in the works.
- On November 14, 2019, when asked about the possibility of a third book, they replied that they currently don't have any news but would let us know should this change.
- In Chapter 2, it is mentioned that decisions you make will sway your moral compass.
- In Chapter 4, Aster mentions in a premium scene that she has a novel by an author on the founding of Atlantis and that the history is quite fascinating.
- In Chapter 6, Katrina Harrington mentions how King Arthur's court developed the Weapon Forging spell, and that attuned miners during The California Gold Rush between 1848–1855 developed the Locator spell.
- In Chapter 7, if you ask how the tradition of kissing under a ralinko plant started, Cyran tells you it started with a legend of two star-crossed lovers, 'one from the lake and one from the land'. You say it reminds you of an Attuneless story with singing fish, in reference to The Little Mermaid.
- In Chapter 12, it is revealed that Blood Magick was banned in 1999.
- Chapter 13 shares the same title as Rules of Engagement, Book 3, Chapter 11 and Veil of Secrets, Chapter 7, "Into the Woods".
- In Chapter 15, you can choose to officially start dating one of your love interests (either whoever you have romanced the most or otherwise), or stay single.
- This is the third series to end with two books, after #LoveHacks and Perfect Match.
Click here for the walkthrough of this book: The Elementalists, Book 2 Choices.