Sunkissed is the first and only book of the Sunkissed series.
- 1 Summary
- 2 Chapters
- 2.1 Chapter 1: Beach Magic
- 2.2 Chapter 2: Retail Therapy
- 2.3 Chapter 3: Secret's in the Sauce
- 2.4 Chapter 4: Cooking with Love
- 2.5 Chapter 5: Say It with Art
- 2.6 Chapter 6: The Spirit of Competition
- 2.7 Chapter 7: Cowgirls Just Wanna Have Fun
- 2.8 Chapter 8: Happy as a Clam
- 2.9 Chapter 9: Treat Yourself
- 2.10 Chapter 10: High and Low Tides
- 2.11 Chapter 11: Tracks in the Sand
- 2.12 Chapter 12: Sinking Fast
- 2.13 Chapter 13: Paint By Blunder
- 2.14 Chapter 14: Summer Secrets
- 2.15 Chapter 15: The Sound of Summer
- 2.16 Chapter 16: Ashes to Ashes
- 2.17 Chapter 17: All Good Things
- 3 Gallery
- 4 Promotional Videos
- 5 Spoilers
- 6 Trivia
- 7 References
Experience summer love and reconnect with your roots when you return to the beach town where you grew up, all in Sunkissed...
Chapter 1: Beach Magic
When you return to your dad's old beach town with your family, can you hope to find summer love?
Chapter 2: Retail Therapy
Your mom wants nothing to do with remodeling your dad's old house, but what can't be fixed with a shopping spree?
Chapter 3: Secret's in the Sauce
Your dad's letter points to a secret treasure, but can you find the next clue?
Chapter 4: Cooking with Love
Tensions are high between your mom and your sister, but Alexis is ready to make peace. Will a homecooked meal do the trick?
Chapter 5: Say It with Art
Your mom wants to sell the beach house, which means no more summers in Turtle Bay! What will it take to change her mind?
Chapter 6: The Spirit of Competition
Samson's ex-wife has barged back into his life, but what could she possibly want from him?
Chapter 7: Cowgirls Just Wanna Have Fun
Can you convince your mom to let loose and take life by the horns?
Chapter 8: Happy as a Clam
It's the big day of the clambake, but you're short a cook! Can you step in to save one of Turtle Bay's proudest traditions?
Chapter 9: Treat Yourself
Sometimes we all need to relax and recharge. Good thing there's nothing a spa day can't cure!
Chapter 10: High and Low Tides
Your dad's sweatshirt is missing! Can you find it before the whole trip goes up in smoke?
Chapter 11: Tracks in the Sand
Eliana's sea turtle is missing! Can you help her find a clue to its whereabouts?
Chapter 12: Sinking Fast
The lifeguard tryouts have gone terrible wrong! Who will battle the sea to save you?
Chapter 13: Paint By Blunder
Samson is locked out of his new shop! Something shady's going on...
Chapter 14: Summer Secrets
Your mom's been keeping secrets. Will your family recover from this final blow, or will your summer be cut short?
Chapter 15: The Sound of Summer
You've tracked down Eliana's turtle at last, but she's injured! Can you save her in time?
Chapter 16: Ashes to Ashes
It's finally time to fulfill your dad's wishes. Are you ready?
Chapter 17: All Good Things
Series Finale: The final night of the summer is here! Will you make it one to remember?
Pre-Book Sneak Peeks & Information
- On March 21, 2019, PB teased some news coming out sooner rather than later regarding this book, the The Royal Heir, Book 1, Nightbound, Red Carpet Diaries, Book 3, and Bloodbound, Book 2.
- On March 22, 2019, similar to the way in which Deanest found the Nightbound book covers and Silvrowl12 found the Wishful Thinking cover, DisturbedDeaddMan discovered that the same happened for this book as the potential posters were already available to view. Similarly, in order to see these, go to the Choices official Instagram. Hit the three dots in the top right corner, then hit "About This Account", then select "Active Ads" on the menu that pops up. If you scroll, you'll see the ads themselves.
- On this same day, PB themselves unveiled the new book along with revealing that the book will premiere sometime in Summer 2019.
- On March 25, 2019, it was officially confirmed that both this book and Platinum will be genderlocked. 
- On April 9, 2019, in their first ever Choices Insiders newsletter, PB featured this book's thumbnail cover, along with the book being put on the release schedule.
- On May 3, 2019, in the May edition of Choices Insiders, PB released a banner for the book as well as synopsis saying "discover summer romance by the beach in Sunkissed."
- Subsequently, on the same day, PB released a blog post with limited information on the book, saying this: "Experience summer love and reconnect with your roots when you return to the beach town where you grew up, all in Sunkissed..."
- On June 7, 2019, PB released the first teaser of the book.
- On the same day, in their monthly newsletter, Choices Insiders, PB said this about the book: Catch some rays and discover love in Sunkissed! 🏖. They also revealed the book would be coming out sometime in June 2019.
- On June 13, 2019, PB released a second teaser with the official release date being Wednesday, June 26.
- On June 18, 2019, PB released a sneak peek featuring a character named Samson.
- On June 19, 2019, PB released another sneak peek, this time of a character named Eliana.
- The summary for Chapter 1 was later released.
- On June 20, 2019, PB released a sneak peek of Nate, a lifeguard.
- On June 24, 2019, PB released another sneak, featuring a little turtle.
- On July 1, 2019, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 3.
- On July 23, 2019, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 6.
- On August 5, 2019, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 8.
- On August 7, 2019, users on Reddit first noticed that the scene the players get if they refuse to adopt Pebbles in Chapter 6 has been rewritten. Winnie no longer pulls Pebbles outside against her will but instead agrees to find a nice home for her.
- On September 24, 2019, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 15.
- On October 8, 2019, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 17.
- Chris Winters and his latest film Fireman: Inferno is mentioned in Chapter 10 through a premium scene and in Chapter 12 through the free path.
- This is one of several stories to use strong language, as you can choose to show Bob Beamer the middle finger and call him an a**hole without it being censored (Chapter 12). You can also tell him that "[his] smile is just as bulls*** as his attitude".
- Chapter 16 shares the same title as Desire & Decorum, Book 3, Chapter 2, "Ashes to Ashes".
- In Chapter 16, if you relive the memory of your father's one-man band, he will sing the song Hound Dog with maracas in the flashback.
- The in-game description of Chapter 17 states that it's the Series Finale, confirming that this book is a standalone.
- This is one of the 25 standalone books in Choices. These are A Courtesan of Rome, Across the Void, A Very Scandalous Proposal, Bachelorette Party, Distant Shores, Foreign Affairs, Hero, Home for the Holidays, Hot Couture, My Two First Loves, Most Wanted, Nightbound, Passport to Romance, Platinum, Ride-or-Die, Rising Tides, Save the Date, Sunkissed, The Haunting of Braidwood Manor, The Heist: Monaco, The Royal Masquerade, Veil of Secrets, Wishful Thinking, With Every Heartbeat and Witness: A Bodyguard Romance.
Click here for the walkthrough of this book: Sunkissed Choices.