He has short brown hair, brown eyes, and tan skin. He wears a gray suit with a green shirt with a black tie.
Although he has his quirks, he is a kind and supportive father. He has a sense of humor.
- Chapter 1: Breaking News
- Chapter 3: Under Pressure
- Chapter 5: A Rock and a Hard Place
- Chapter 7: Edge of Seventeen
- Chapter 9: Secrets, Lies, and Spaghetti Flies
- Chapter 14: Party for the Ages
- Chapter 1: Up In Flames
- Chapter 3: The Ones Who Got Away
- Chapter 6: What Goes Around
- Chapter 7: Open Hearts and Open Mics
- Chapter 13: Take Me Out
- Chapter 15: The Night is Young
- Chapter 16: School's Out!
- Chapter 12: Framed (Determinant)
- Chapter 9: Winter Wonderful
Even though his son/daughter is sometimes embarrassed by his antics, they still have a strong and loving relationship.
In Book 3, Chapter 3, he sees her again when she drops off Emma's phone to her after forgetting it in the car. He had a crush on her in high school. Your Character and Emma can help them get together.
- He resembles Ryan Summers from Most Wanted.
- It was revealed in Book 3, Chapter 3 that his first name was Scott and his last name is whatever Your Character's last name is or "Lee".
- He went to high school in the 1990's (with his freshman year being in 1990) and his alma mater is Hartfeld University.
- He was originally from New York.
- In Chapter 13 of High School Story, Book 3 your dad makes a reference to the iconic 1976 American supernatural horror film Carrie, when he warns you to stay away from any an all buckets of pig's blood.
- In Chapter 12 of High School Story: Class Act, Book 1 He makes his first appearance since the soft reboot and meets the new Main Character, where he reveals he is a fan of New Kids on the Block in one of his infamous dad jokes.