Rising Tides is the first and thus far the only book of the Rising Tides series.
- 1 Summary
- 2 Chapters
- 3 Gallery
- 4 Promotional Videos
- 5 Spoilers
- 6 Trivia
- 7 References
You and your activist-minded sister try to raise awareness about climate change and end up going toe to toe with a large corporation whose practices are damaging the environment–you find yourself unintentionally cast as the face of an eco-activist movement.
Chapter 1: High and Dry
When a natural disaster hits your town, your sister insists it's related to climate change. But will the town listen?
Chapter 2: Fish Out Of Water
The beach cleanup turns unexpectedly dramatic, and you meet a mysterious stranger.
Chapter 3: Rock The Boat
Charlie pushes to make her voice heard, but not everyone agrees with her ideas--and it might get her in trouble.
Chapter 4: Head Above Water
In light of disappointing news, you help Charlie find a new way to spread her message.
Chapter 5: Making Waves
Charlie's initiative gains traction, but she encounters pushback from an unexpected source.
Chapter 6: Drop In The Ocean
As you and Charlie begin campaigning in earnest, both Robin and Charlie run into some serious setbacks.
Chapter 7: Sink Or Swim
You make a difficult decision... and suffer the consequences.
Pre-Book Sneak Peeks & Information
- On May 9, 2020, PB revealed in a blogpost that they have a small dedicated team working on a Climate Change project.
- Prior to the introduction of the book, it has been revealed as one of the projects of UNEP.
- On August 19, 2020, PB revealed they are part of the "Green Mobile Game Jam" project and gave further information regarding the book.
- On September 11, 2020, PB posted eco-friendly ideas in anticipation of this book.
- On September 18, 2020, PB posted more eco-friendly ideas.
- On October 9, 2020, PB posted the third eco-friendly ideas.
- On October 15, 2020, PB released a teaser video.
- On October 21, 2020, PB released a trailer video along with the release date being October 28th.
- Later that day, they posted the description for Chapter 1.
- On October 23, 2020, PB released a sneak peek featuring a version of your character and your little sister, Charlie.
- On October 24, 2020, International Day of Climate Action, PB released a sneak peek featuring sea animals.
- On October 25, 2020, PB released a sneak peek featuring Robin.
- On October 26, 2020, PB released a sneak peek featuring Cassidy.
- On October 27, 2020, PB released a blog post about the book.
- On November 3, 2020, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 3.
- On November 10, 2020, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 4.
- On November 17, 2020, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 5.
- On November 24, 2020, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 6.
- Mentions and references in Chapter 4 include "Eternally 22" (a spoof on "Forever 21").
- Cedarport is located in the state of Massachusetts.
- Chapter 5 shares the same title as The Royal Heir, Book 3, Chapter 2, "Making Waves".
- Chapter 7 shares the same title as It Lives Beneath, Chapter 15, "Sink or Swim".
Click here for the walkthrough of this book: Rising Tides Choices.