- 1 Summary
- 2 Chapters
- 2.1 Chapter 1: Taking Off
- 2.2 Chapter 2: Two Steps Forward...
- 2.3 Chapter 3: Into Ninradell
- 2.4 Chapter 4: Director's Cut
- 2.5 Chapter 5: Talk of the Town
- 2.6 Chapter 6: Dynasty
- 2.7 Chapter 7: Take Two
- 2.8 Chapter 8: The Bodyguard
- 2.9 Chapter 9: Calling the Shots
- 2.10 Chapter 10: Escape to Enchantland
- 2.11 Chapter 11: Superfan Con
- 2.12 Chapter 12: Lost and Found
- 2.13 Chapter 13: A New Direction
- 2.14 Chapter 14: Homeward Bound
- 2.15 Chapter 15: That's a Wrap
- 2.16 Chapter 16: The Premiere
- 2.17 Chapter 17: The Wedding
- 3 Gameplay Feature
- 4 Gallery
- 5 Promotional Videos
- 6 Spoilers
- 7 Trivia
- 8 References
Your story isn't over yet! Adapting your favorite childhood story for the big screen... cosplay... a near-death experience... and a red carpet wedding all await...
Chapter 1: Taking Off
You've earned a relaxing vacation in Hawaii with all your friends... if things go according to plan...
Chapter 2: Two Steps Forward...
Your surprise engagement means it's time to start planning the wedding of your dreams!
Chapter 3: Into Ninradell
You've decided to make the movie of your heart... if they'll let you, that is...
Chapter 4: Director's Cut
You're bringing your favorite book to the big screen... but are you up to the task?
Chapter 5: Talk of the Town
You've found a director for Ninradell -- now it's time to cast your lead!
Chapter 6: Dynasty
You're headed to Julio Rodriguez's Mexico estate for a weekend getaway!
Chapter 7: Take Two
As Ninradell becomes reality, everyone is feeling the pressure...
Chapter 8: The Bodyguard
It looks like you have a stalker... but how can you protect what you love when you don't know who's after you?
Chapter 9: Calling the Shots
Will your first day of filming be a triumph? Or a tragedy?
Chapter 10: Escape to Enchantland
Will a day at Enchantland with your friends magically solve their problems?
Chapter 11: Superfan Con
The Ninradell team is off to Superfan Con!
Chapter 12: Lost and Found
Your stalker's appearance at Superfan Con has you hunkering down...
Chapter 13: A New Direction
You are back on set... but will unexpected danger strike?
Chapter 14: Homeward Bound
A trip to your hometown in Iowa is a chance to reboot... and learn something unexpected about your past...
Chapter 15: That's a Wrap
As filming comes to an end, your biggest new beginning is on the horizon!
Chapter 16: The Premiere
It's time for the Ninradell premiere! Will the first film you produced and directed be a success?
Chapter 17: The Wedding
Series Finale: Your wedding day is finally here! Get ready to celebrate!
The poster collection offers you a chance to see your friends' earliest creative endeavors, and to play as them in flashbacks scenes. Collect all seven posters and you'll earn a bonus scene with your friends!
Pre-Book Sneak Peeks & Information
Locations in Book 3
- On November 26, 2018, PB continued to say that this is one of the books that they were currently working on.
- On November 30, 2018, PB confirmed that the book was set to premiere sometime in 2019.
- On February 1, 2019, PB reiterated that it would be released sometime in 2019, but they had no official news as of yet on a release date.
- On March 6, 2019, Andrew, one of the writers on PB, confirmed on the Reddit AMA that this book would be back in Summer 2019.
- On March 21, 2019, PB teased some news coming out sooner rather than later regarding this book, The Royal Heir, Book 1, Sunkissed, Bloodbound, Book 2, and Nightbound.
- On April 9, 2019, in their first Choices Insiders newsletter, PB confirmed that this book was set to return in the summer along with Big Sky Country, Book 2, Platinum, Sunkissed, and The Royal Heir. 
- On May 3, 2019, in the May edition of Choices Insiders, PB confirmed that this book would be coming back in June 2019, along with The Royal Heir.
- Subsequently, they doubled down on that information with a blog post that was released on the same day. 
- On May 24, 2019, the book cover was revealed along with the official release date being Friday, June 7, 2019.
- Unlike Book 1 and Book 2, this book is being released on Fridays instead of Wednesdays.
- Later, the summary for Chapter 1 was released.
- On May 31, 2019, PB released a sneak peek for the book.
- On June 3, 2019, PB released a second sneak peek for the book.
- On June 5, 2019, PB released a third sneak peek for the book.
- On June 6, 2019, PB posted a poll on their Twitter, asking fans who they wanted to see in the next sneak peek. The choices were Victoria Fontaine, Seth Levine, Matt Rodriguez, and Thomas Hunt.
- On June 6, 2019, PB released a fourth sneak peek for the book.
- On July 3, 2019, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 5.
- On July 8, 2019, PB responded to a player question on Facebook messenger regarding the name of Matt's father. They apologized for the mistake and confirmed it's now Julio, and not Marco like it was said in Book 1.
- On July 18, 2019, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 7.
- On September 12, 2019, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 15.
- On September 25, 2019, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 17.
- At the end Chapter 16 of Book 2, a confirmation for this book is announced.
- In Chapter 7 of High School Story: Class Act, Book 1, if Your Character asks Erin Ward during a game of Would You Rather? whether she would rather date Matt Rodriguez or Victoria Fontaine, her answer depends on whether you are male or female. For a female MC, she replies, "Matt. He's not my usual type, but he seems like a cool person. I'd rather be Victoria", and for a male MC, she replies, "Victoria. I could never decide if I wanted to date her or be her."
- Book 3 picks up over a year after Book 2's ending.
- The book that Your Character wants to adapt into a movie, The Secret of Ninradell, was previously mentioned by Sienna Trinh and Danny in Open Heart, Book 1, Chapter 6.
- In Chapter 2, you have the chance to play as Chazz, the first time in the series you can play as another character.
- Furthermore, starting with this chapter, you have the chance to play as your friends via premium flashbacks!
- Chapter 7 shares the same title with Chapter 15 of Book 1 and Chapter 11 of Book 2.
- Chapter 9 contains some nods to The Crown & The Flame series: in the beginning of the chapter, you can choose the soundtrack as "epic song" for the movie. If you choose to watch a fantasy show at the end of the chapter, you will watch The Crown and the Flame.
- Chapter 10 contains another reference to the series. When you visit Enchantland, you visit the "Crown and the Flame Pub" in the Fantasy Realm of the park, which is a restaurant in the park named after the TV show based off the events.
- Chapter 11 contains references to two other Choices books; both are featured as panels at a comic convention. The first is Veil of Secrets and the second is Hero.
- In Chapter 12, Arianna's acting coach proudly tells you that he starred in six episodes of Most Wanted, indicating that it is a television series in this book.
- In the same chapter, Your Character compares Victoria to Hercule Poirot.
- The description for Chapter 17 says "Series Finale", confirming that it will be the final chapter of the book (and the series).
- The title of Chapter 15 is almost identical to Book 2, Chapter 15, and America's Most Eligible: All Stars, Chapter 16, "That's a Wrap(!)"
- In Chapter 15, Seth mentions a fictional show called Professor Time. From the way he talks about it, it is likely a nod to the long running show Doctor Who. The protagonist shares the same name as Heinz Doofenshmirtz whose alias is also Professor Time.
Click here for the walkthrough of this book: Red Carpet Diaries, Book 3 Choices.