This X problem is getting out of hand, but nobody said being Queen B would be easy. It's your move, and we're all watching...
Chapter 1: Enemy At The Gates
This X problem's getting out of hand, but nobody said being Queen B would be easy. It's your move, and we're all watching <3
Chapter 2: Entrez-Vous
Sorry, scrubs. This party is invite only.
Chapter 3: Another One Bites The Dust
X can dish it out, but can they take it? 'Cause this B fights back.
Chapter 4: Queens' Gambit
Working with Poppy might just be the death of you.
Chapter 5: Hide and Go-See
This is not America's Next Top best friend.
Chapter 6: Ding Dong, the Witch Ain't Dead
Uh-oh, Queen B, in the dean's crosshairs again? Better make sure you're not the one taking the fall.
Chapter 7: Trouble in Paradise
It's called subterfuge, sweetie.
Chapter 8: Things That Go Bump in the Dark
Dear ‘Queen’ B, when I get my hands on you... you’re dead. Love, X
Chapter 9: Hell of Your Own Making
A fallen queen does not surrender. She throws a sexy party, gets nasty, and gets revenge.
Chapter 10: Charity and Other C Words
This little piggie's got X in her sights...
Chapter 11: When Alpha Met Zeta
Hey now, you’re a frat star. Get your game on, go play.
Chapter 12: Student of History
How many times is it going to take you to learn this lesson?
Chapter 13: Zugzwang, B!tch
Things are getting way too 'Revenge of the Nerds' in here. Time to give X's little minions a reality check.
Chapter 14: X Marks The Spot
Careful. Dig too deep for buried treasure, and you might just dig your own grave.
Chapter 15: By, By, Bylaws
The rules are set. But will you play by them or make your own?
Chapter 16: Videmus Omnia
For better or worse, all eyes are on you.
- Just like Queen B, Book 1, this book lets the player know beforehand which options are romantic or flirty and which are not.
- It continues the reputation level system similar to Book 1. However, during your character's senior year, she will be competing against "X" rather than multiple students.
- Instead of "Tutorial", the tips for the game are called "Hot Tip"(s). They offer advice to the player to expose X's disciples on the Hit List and fulfill Apoidea's series of challenges.
Pre-Book Sneak Peeks & Information
- On October 6, 2020, PB started a survey, asking players to submit their questions. 
- On January 22, 2021, PB released a blogpost revealing some sneak peeks for the book.
- On February 5, 2021, PB confirmed the book will premiere later this year in Choices Insiders.
- In the July 2021 Choices Insiders, PB confirmed the book will premiere in September.
- In the September 2021 Choices Insiders, PB revealed a sneak peek of the book.
- On September 3, 2021, PB answered some questions and revealed further information regarding Book 2 on the Q&A.
- On September 13, 2021, PB confirmed in a blogpost for the book that the premiere date is September 22.
- On September 15, 2021, PB released sneak peeks featuring some characters from the series.
- On September 17, 2021, PB released another sneak peek of the book.
- On September 20, 2021, PB released a teaser video for the book.
- On October 5, 2021, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 3.
- On October 19, 2021, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 5.
- On November 2, 2021, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 7.
- On November 23, 2021, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 10.
- On December 14, 2021, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 13.
- On December 16, 2021, PB shared the spotify playlist of the Queen B series.
- On December 31, 2021, PB confirmed Chapter 16 is the series finale, thus confirming the series will end in 2 books.
- On January 4, 2022, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 16.
- The book was confirmed in-game at the end of Book 1.
- If you had recruited all the posse members, you will get a bonus scene regarding the plot of Book 2 at the end of the Book 1 finale.
- A premium scene in Chapter 2 references The Crown & The Flame series as a popular tv show.
- In Chapter 6, Taylor mentions she's been to a Pocket Creatures convention with Benedict, which is a reference to Pokémon.
- Chapter 1 shares the same title as Immortal Desires, Chapter 10, "Enemy At The Gates".
- Chapter 7 shares the same title as Rules of Engagement, Book 2, Chapter 5, America's Most Eligible: Wedding Edition, Chapter 7, and My Two First Loves, Chapter 9, "Trouble in Paradise".
- This chapter introduces Lil Nos F, whose name is a play on the real life singer Lil Nas X. 
- In Chapter 10, a donor in Selene's charity mentions the game Infuriating Birds, which is a reference to Angry Birds.
- This is the sixth series to end with two books, the other series are LoveHacks, Perfect Match, The Elementalists, Big Sky Country and Baby Bump.
Click here for the walkthrough of this book: Queen B, Book 2 Choices.