- 1 Summary
- 2 Chapters
- 2.1 Chapter 1: Life of the Party
- 2.2 Chapter 2: The World of Night
- 2.3 Chapter 3: A Den of Wolves
- 2.4 Chapter 4: In the Lair of Luxury
- 2.5 Chapter 5: Into the Bayou
- 2.6 Chapter 6: Descent into Darkness
- 2.7 Chapter 7: Secrets of the Blood
- 2.8 Chapter 8: The Veil of Time
- 2.9 Chapter 9: The Price of Prophecy
- 2.10 Chapter 10: What Lies Beyond
- 2.11 Chapter 11: Inside the Spires
- 2.12 Chapter 12: Family Affairs
- 2.13 Chapter 13: The Jealous Boy
- 2.14 Chapter 14: Into Darkness
- 2.15 Chapter 15: Laissez les Bons Temps Rouler
- 2.16 Chapter 16: What Comes After
- 3 Gameplay Feature
- 4 Gallery
- 5 Promotional Videos
- 6 Spoilers
- 7 Trivia
- 8 References
Step into the world of the supernatural and encounter monsters, the fae, werewolves, you name it! But beware, nothing is as it seems...
Chapter 1: Life of the Party
A trip to New Orleans plunges you into a supernatural war, bound together with a roguish Nighthunter. Bound by fate. Bound by night. Bound by desire.
Chapter 2: The World of Night
When you search for answers, are you ready to find out what lurks in the shadows?
Chapter 3: A Den of Wolves
When your hunt leads you into werewolf territory, will you make mortal enemies... or find new allies?
Chapter 4: In the Lair of Luxury
As you plunge into the dark, decadent world of the supernatural elite, will you thrive... or find yourself consumed?
Chapter 5: Into the Bayou
When your search for answers leads you deeper into the savage world of NOLA's werewolves, will you survive... or be torn apart?
Chapter 6: Descent into Darkness
Plagued by werewolves and the restless undead, will you be able to make it through the night?
Chapter 7: Secrets of the Blood
When you discover that even your friends aren't who they seem, who will you choose to trust?
Chapter 8: The Veil of Time
Your quest for answers carries you across dangerous waters, where time is strange and the dead are restless...
Chapter 9: The Price of Prophecy
In a place beyond time, the knowledge you seek comes at a high price... and everyone must pay.
Chapter 10: What Lies Beyond
To uncover the truth behind the deadly bloodwraith attacks, you must first survive a battle against the undead.
Chapter 11: Inside the Spires
You seek sanctuary within the glittering, secluded world of the Fae... and end up getting much more than you'd bargained for.
Chapter 12: Family Affairs
Immersed in a strange world full of magic and intrigue, will you be able to stay afloat?
Chapter 13: The Jealous Boy
When simmering tensions finally boil over, a personal grudge will throw you, and those you care about, into mortal peril.
Chapter 14: Into Darkness
Rocked by terrible tragedy, you seize the chance to make your enemy pay.
Chapter 15: Laissez les Bons Temps Rouler
With a terrible enemy defeated, all that remains is to celebrate your victory... or so you thought.
Chapter 16: What Comes After
In the end... you must face the darkness within.
You have the chance to collect Monster Tears throughout the book. Touching a person's Monster Tears allows you to relive an important moment from their past. Gathering all seven Tears will unlock a hidden scene at the end of the book.
Pre-Book Sneak Peeks & Information
- It is theorized that this will be the spin-off from the Bloodbound Series that was teased during one of PB's Instagram live streams on June 29, 2018, where Andrew, one of the writers, revealed back then that there will be a book set in the Bloodbound universe written by the same team.
- On October 5, 2018, Andrew Shvarts, one of the writers at PB, revealed he had just received his first concept art for a Super Secret New Choices Project. 
- On November 30, 2018, it was announced that one of PB's 2019 releases is an untitled werewolf book, that will make you howl at the moon...
- It is also being billed as a paranormal romance.
- On January 11, 2019, PB teased that we will get Bloodbound cameos in this book (and thus hinting that this is the BB spin-off) and that in addition, players will get to see werewolves, the Fae and other supernatural creatures.
- On January 15, 2019, PB teased that in addition to it coming out later this year, we will also get to encounter the supernatural in the blogpost for America's Most Eligible: All Stars. 
- On February 1, 2019, PB confirmed that it will take place in New Orleans through a Q&A that they did.
- On February 15, 2019, Deanest, a Reddit user on the Reddit Choices group, pointed out that the book covers for this book were already available to view. However, in order to see these, go to the Choices official Instagram. Hit the three dots in the top right corner, then hit "More About This Account", then select "Active Ads" on the menu that pops up. If you scroll, you'll see the ads themselves.
- However, as of February 26, 2019, PB is no longer displaying the three alternate/potential book covers.
- On February 22, 2019, PB officially confirmed that the name of this new book would be Nightbound where we will encounter the supernatural. They also confirmed it will premiere sometime in Spring 2019.
- On March 6, 2019, during the Reddit AMA, PB replied to someone asking if the book will be Female Lead only by saying that the players will be able to choose to play as a Male or Female MC.
- They also confirmed that the story will have sexy monsters, but didn't state as to whether or not the MC is a human or something else.
- On March 14, 2019, PB teased players to be on the lookout for sneak peeks regarding this book and Wishful Thinking. 
- On March 21, 2019, PB teased some news coming out sooner rather than later regarding this book, The Royal Heir, Book 1, Red Carpet Diaries, Book 3, Sunkissed and Bloodbound, Book 2.
- On April 9, 2019, when PB released their first Choices Insiders newsletter, they revealed that Nightbound will be coming out sometime in April, but were not specific as to the date of the release.
- They also released a teaser trailer on the same day.
- On April 11, 2019, PB released the second trailer for this book and along with it came the confirmation that this book will premiere on Wednesday, April 24, 2019.
- On April 12, 2019, the description for Chapter One was released.
- On April 16, 2019, PB released a sneak peek.
- On April 18, 2019, PB released a second sneak peek.
- On April 19, 2019, PB released a promotional photo of two supernatural species: the werewolf and the Stone Troll.
- On April 22, 2019, PB released another promo of two animal species: Perrikin and an alligator.
- On April 26, 2019, PB hosted an IG livestream and shared information regarding Nightbound:
- The story was going to be set in Las Vegas, but it changed.
- There is a version of Nightbound set in Vegas where MC ends up meeting vampires who live in the suburbs and playing bingo.
- Same universe as It Lives.
- There was a possibility of a sexy alligator man but it was shot down.
- So many new monsters/ art depictions.
- Nik Ryder was inspired by Dean Winchester from Supernatural.
- On May 6, 2019, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 4.
- On May 20, 2019, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 6.
- On June 24, 2019, a sneak peek of Chapter 11 was released.
- On July 5, 2019, PB answered the players regarding the sudden change of the cover and Chapter 1's descriptions, saying that the book didn't reach a wide audience as they were hoping it would. As a result, they are trying to bring more people to the story by doing these changes. They also stated that they are "giving it a fighting chance because it deserves it".
- On July 8, 2019, a sneak peek for Chapter 13 was released.
- On July 15, 2019, a sneak peek for Chapter 14 was released.
- On July 22, 2019, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 15.
- On July 30, 2019, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 16 while confirming that it would be the book's finale.
- On July 31, 2019, PB confirmed via Twitter that the book was canceled and would not receive a second book, thus making it a standalone.
- On August 2, PB confirmed again via a Q & A on Instagram that this book is just a solo spin-off.
- The same day, the book's cover was reverted to its original one.
- On January 22, 2021, PB confirmed again on their blogpost that Nightbound would not have a sequel.
- Chapter 1 has a disclaimer due to violence and mature situations.
- Nik makes a reference to Bloodbound in Chapter 2 when he mentions that although New Orleans has Vampires, most of them prefer the east coast.
- If you decide to go hunting with Nik in Chapter 2, you will make a reference to Ghostbusters by saying "Who you gonna call...Nighthunters!"
- In Chapter 4, the character of Maxwell Greer makes a reference to the novel, "Nightbound" by S. L. Viehl, when he asks Nik, "All quiet on the Western front Mr. Ryder?"
- In a premium scene of Chapter 5, Nik promises Your Character he/she won't lose a pinky toe on his watch, which can be understood as a reference to It Lives Beneath, where the Main Character can lose a pinky finger if Tom's Nerve is too low.
- In a premium scene of Chapter 7, Cal makes reference to Bloodbound, Book 2 describing his time at Vegas. Specifically, he describes it as happening "last week." No further details are mentioned, but the presence of Priya Lacroix means that Nightbound must take place during the events of Bloodbound, as Priya can be killed in the penultimate chapter of Bloodbound, Book 2.
- It has been noted by many players that it appears the book has made some strong parallels to a fellow supernatural series, The Vampire Diaries, and The Originals.
- For instance, the character Katherine in Nightbound looks, acts, and shares the exact same name as Katherine from The Vampire Diaries.
- Furthermore, the book also follows a character, Nik, which is short for Niklaus, and the series The Originals stars a character named Klaus, whose brother and confidant is named Elijah.
- Nik in Nightbound's mentor was named Elijah as well. Finally, Cal in the book seems to be a parallel character to Jackson in The Originals.
- Josephine Vance makes an appearance in Chapter 8. Her dialogue implies that this story takes place before the events of It Lives Beneath.
- With Chapter 10, Your Character says part of a curse word, making this book another to use strong language.
- On June 27, 2019, the book received a cover redesign. The new cover features a caption "His... To protect."
- On June 28, 2019, it was revealed that the summary for chapter 1 was changed from saying "You always knew visiting New Orleans would be a life changing experience... you had no idea how right you would be." to "A trip to New Orleans plunges you into a supernatural war, bound together with a roguish Nighthunter. Bound by fate. Bound by night. Bound by desire."
- This is a first for any book in the Choices App Catalogue.
- Chapter 12 contains references to Game of Thrones: Your Character asks Katherine if the Fae are "a bunch of Lannisters", and Nik reveals his alias "Carl Drogo" (in reference to Khal Drogo) in a premium scene.
- In the same conversation with Katherine, the two of you talk about the Borgias, the Tudors, and the Xia; all of which were at one point long-standing dynasties forever recorded in history.
- In a premium scene of Bloodbound, Book 2, Chapter 9, The Graveyard Shift - one of the locations featured in Nightbound - is mentioned in Serafine Dupont's notes: the tavern is where Adrian Raines and Serafine first met in 1882.
- In a premium flashback scene of Chapter 14, Thomas's daughter sang the song Baby Shark. Thomas could choose to sing along but would get the lyrics wrong.
- This is one of the 25 standalone books in Choices. These are A Courtesan of Rome, Across the Void, A Very Scandalous Proposal, Bachelorette Party, Distant Shores, Foreign Affairs, Hero, Home for the Holidays, Hot Couture, My Two First Loves, Most Wanted, Nightbound, Passport to Romance, Platinum, Ride-or-Die, Rising Tides, Save the Date, Sunkissed, The Haunting of Braidwood Manor, The Heist: Monaco, The Royal Masquerade, Veil of Secrets, Wishful Thinking, With Every Heartbeat and Witness: A Bodyguard Romance.
- This book contains references to Shakespeare's Hamlet, particularly to Hamlet's monologue, for example:
- Ivy talks about her "mortal coil".
- In Chapter 16, Garrus states that he will go to "sleep, perchance to dream".
- In Chapter 16, when you say goodbye to Ivy, she says she looks forward to whatever you do in the future, even if it should turn out to be a "Boschian hellscape". This is a reference to the Dutch painter Hieronymus Bosch and his depictions of hell.
Click here for the walkthrough of this book: Nightbound Choices.