My Two First Loves is the first and only book of the My Two First Loves series.
- 1 Summary
- 2 Chapters
- 2.1 Chapter 1: The Secret
- 2.2 Chapter 2: First Day of School
- 2.3 Chapter 3: The Dangerous One
- 2.4 Chapter 4: The Cheer Squad
- 2.5 Chapter 5: Favors and Fights
- 2.6 Chapter 6: Hurt/Comfort
- 2.7 Chapter 7: Red-Handed
- 2.8 Chapter 8: The Knives Are Out
- 2.9 Chapter 9: Trouble in Paradise
- 2.10 Chapter 10: Perfect
- 2.11 Chapter 11: Good Girl, Bad Boy
- 2.12 Chapter 12: The Cover Story
- 2.13 Chapter 13: Polite Company
- 2.14 Chapter 14: Just Missed It
- 2.15 Chapter 15: Hidden Depths
- 2.16 Chapter 16: Out On A Limb
- 2.17 Chapter 17: The Slip
- 2.18 Chapter 18: Kiss Goodbye
- 2.19 Chapter 19: Double or Nothing
- 2.20 Chapter 20: Change of Pace
- 2.21 Chapter 21: Empty Handed
- 2.22 Chapter 22: Trust Fall
- 2.23 Chapter 23: Aftermath
- 2.24 Chapter 24: The Crown Jewel
- 2.25 Chapter 25: The Crew
- 2.26 Chapter 26: Behind Bars
- 2.27 Chapter 27: The Meeting
- 2.28 Chapter 28: The Harris Boy
- 2.29 Chapter 29: Study Session
- 2.30 Chapter 30: Consequences
- 2.31 Chapter 31: Best Laid Plans
- 2.32 Chapter 32: Out of the Past
- 2.33 Chapter 33: Come Together, Fall Apart
- 2.34 Chapter 34: The Choice
- 2.35 Chapter 35: Bring On the Night
- 2.36 Chapter 36: The Other Boy
- 2.37 Chapter 37: All of the Stars
- 2.38 Chapter 38: Decisions, Decisions
- 2.39 Chapter 39: Everything's Changed
- 2.40 Chapter 40: A New Perspective
- 2.41 Chapter 41: The Half of It
- 2.42 Chapter 42: Budding Talent
- 2.43 Chapter 43: Losing Control
- 2.44 Chapter 44: The Whole Truth
- 2.45 Chapter 45: The Dinner Guest
- 2.46 Chapter 46: New Tricks
- 2.47 Chapter 47: Overexposed
- 2.48 Chapter 48: The Person He Trusts Most
- 2.49 Chapter 49: Up in the Air
- 2.50 Chapter 50: What's Not Earned
- 2.51 Chapter 51: Option B
- 2.52 Chapter 52: Branching Out
- 2.53 Chapter 53: Miss Movin' On
- 2.54 Chapter 54: Truth, Dare, or Consequences
- 2.55 Chapter 55: Friends in Low Places
- 2.56 Chapter 56: Inside Man
- 2.57 Chapter 57: Out in the Cold
- 2.58 Chapter 58: Building Bridges
- 2.59 Chapter 59: Square One
- 2.60 Chapter 60: Slippery Slopes
- 2.61 Chapter 61: Let It Snow
- 2.62 Chapter 62: Cold Blooded
- 2.63 Chapter 63: Blank Check
- 2.64 Chapter 64: I'll Be Home for Christmas
- 2.65 Chapter 65: Full House
- 2.66 Chapter 66: Be My Guest
- 2.67 Chapter 67: Crowded Heart
- 2.68 Chapter 68: Steamed Up
- 2.69 Chapter 69: Naughty and Nice
- 2.70 Chapter 70: All Downhill From Here
- 2.71 Chapter 71: What's Done In the Dark...
- 2.72 Chapter 72: ...Comes to the Light
- 2.73 Chapter 73: Off the Beaten Path
- 2.74 Chapter 74: Staying Alive
- 2.75 Chapter 75: Santa Baby
- 2.76 Chapter 76: Good Tidings We Bring
- 2.77 Chapter 77: Old Acquaintance Be Forgot
- 2.78 Chapter 78: Gut Check
- 2.79 Chapter 79: All That Glitters
- 2.80 Chapter 80: Enemy of My Enemy
- 2.81 Chapter 81: Girls' Night
- 2.82 Chapter 82: Nothing but the Truth
- 2.83 Chapter 83: Whatever It Takes
- 2.84 Chapter 84: Unlikely Allies
- 2.85 Chapter 85: Out of the Pan, Into the Fire
- 2.86 Chapter 86: Blood, Sweat, and Tears
- 2.87 Chapter 87: The A Team
- 2.88 Chapter 88: Whatever You Need
- 2.89 Chapter 89: State's Witness
- 2.90 Chapter 90: Proving the Exception
- 2.91 Chapter 91: The Defense Rests
- 2.92 Chapter 92: Pleased to Inform You
- 2.93 Chapter 93: Ex Scientia Tridens
- 2.94 Chapter 94: Dancing On Her Own
- 2.95 Chapter 95: The Heart Decides
- 2.96 Chapter 96: Bittersweet
- 2.97 Chapter 97: One Last Night
- 2.98 Chapter 98: Our Carriage Awaits
- 2.99 Chapter 99: Prom Night
- 2.100 Chapter 100: Back to the Future
- 3 Gallery
- 4 Promotional Videos
- 5 Spoilers
- 6 Trivia
- 7 References
Your senior year of high school starts tomorrow. Can you work up the courage to tell your best friend you’re in love with him?
Chapter 1: The Secret
Your senior year of high school starts tomorrow. Can you work up the courage to tell your childhood crush you’re in love with him?
Chapter 2: First Day of School
It’s your first day back at school! Who are you up against?
Chapter 3: The Dangerous One
When you find yourself in a dangerous situation, a handsome stranger comes to your rescue... but can he be trusted?
Chapter 4: The Cheer Squad
Rumors are swirling... What did you miss?
Chapter 5: Favors and Fights
When your little sister texts you a cryptic cry for help, you run to meet her...
Chapter 6: Hurt/Comfort
Your childhood crush has been in an accident! Are his days on the field over?
Chapter 7: Red-Handed
You sneak off campus for lunch... and things don't go as expected.
Chapter 8: The Knives Are Out
You've been busted... and if that's not bad enough, the principal is your crush's dad!
Chapter 9: Trouble in Paradise
When you go jogging with the boy next door, you discover his relationship isn't as perfect as it looks...
Chapter 10: Perfect
You have a date with the bad boy in town... but only if you're willing to make some sacrifices.
Chapter 11: Good Girl, Bad Boy
Tonight, you're walking on the wild side with the dangerous one...
Chapter 12: The Cover Story
Your night out with the bad boy continues. Have you bitten off more than you can chew?
Chapter 13: Polite Company
You're having dinner with the Jennings! This could be your chance to win your childhood crush over... if your families don't screw everything up.
Chapter 14: Just Missed It
The boy next door shows you what he's found... and reveals a truth that changes everything.
Chapter 15: Hidden Depths
When the boys unexpectedly face off, you pray things don't get ugly...
Chapter 16: Out On A Limb
You're stoked for the party... but not everyone wants you to go.
Chapter 17: The Slip
It's all fun and games until someone gets kissed.
Chapter 18: Kiss Goodbye
Your kiss changed everything. Will your world ever be the same after this?
Chapter 19: Double or Nothing
You've been falling for two boys at once... but now have you lost both of them?
Chapter 20: Change of Pace
It's the morning after. You talk to both boys, but something's a little different...
Chapter 21: Empty Handed
Your best friend surprises you at cheer practice, and jealousy gets the better of someone...
Chapter 22: Trust Fall
All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put you together again.
Chapter 23: Aftermath
You've just heard the real truth about the breakup. What happens now?
Chapter 24: The Crown Jewel
After being asked to Homecoming, you're having second thoughts...
Chapter 25: The Crew
Where's Mackenzie sneaking off to? You tag along to find out...
Chapter 26: Behind Bars
Your night has gone horribly wrong. How are you and Mackenzie getting out of this one?
Chapter 27: The Meeting
The news of your run-in with the law is out, and your dad isn't happy...
Chapter 28: The Harris Boy
Your reputation's taken a hit... but at least you have the bad boy on your side.
Chapter 29: Study Session
The bad boy's future is on the line, and it's up to you to save it.
Chapter 30: Consequences
Your worst nightmare comes true at cheer practice. But are things really as bad as they seem?
Chapter 31: Best Laid Plans
The boys have their sights set on the same prize, and neither of them will give it up without a fight...
Chapter 32: Out of the Past
You'd given up on going to Homecoming, but is it a lost cause after all?
Chapter 33: Come Together, Fall Apart
It's the day of the big game. Who's coming out on top?
Chapter 34: The Choice
It's time for you to answer a very important question. Choose wisely...
Chapter 35: Bring On the Night
You've made your decision. Now get your groove on and dance!
Chapter 36: The Other Boy
Faced with the other boy, your heart wavers... Will tonight be a dream or a nightmare?
Chapter 37: All of the Stars
You take the party to another level and overhear something puzzling...
Chapter 38: Decisions, Decisions
After a life-changing conversation, things reach a boiling point.
Chapter 39: Everything's Changed
With a new season comes new beginnings... but your past won't make things easy.
Chapter 40: A New Perspective
The bad boy has many secrets, but the fact that he misses you isn't one of them.
Chapter 41: The Half of It
A day in the boy next door's shoes reveals a past he's kept hidden...
Chapter 42: Budding Talent
As you start to hit your stride with photography, your path crosses with someone unexpected...
Chapter 43: Losing Control
Tensions are high as you and the boys unwillingly join forces. Will this change things between the three of you?
Chapter 44: The Whole Truth
The bad boy is finally ready to tell you the whole truth. What's his side of the story?
Chapter 45: The Dinner Guest
You meet some new faces, but it's not all sunshine and roses...
Chapter 46: New Tricks
He betrayed you once. What does he want this time?
Chapter 47: Overexposed
At school, you find yourself too close for comfort to an unsavory personality...
Chapter 48: The Person He Trusts Most
To believe, or not to believe? That is the question...
Chapter 49: Up in the Air
You've received a mysterious note from your childhood crush. What could he be planning?
Chapter 50: What's Not Earned
What's inside the envelope? Good news? Bad news? Are you even sure which is which anymore?
Chapter 51: Option B
Have you missed your shot with your best friend?
Chapter 52: Branching Out
After a serious conversation, it becomes clear you need to step outside your comfort zone. But how?
Chapter 53: Miss Movin' On
You're devasted at the news... but is there hope for your relationship yet?
Chapter 54: Truth, Dare, or Consequences
You're spending the night together... but you never thought it'd happen like this.
Chapter 55: Friends in Low Places
You're finally free, but at what cost?
Chapter 56: Inside Man
Elijah's owed a favor, and you're not looking forward to hearing what it is...
Chapter 57: Out in the Cold
Desperate times call for desperate measures... It's time for a road trip!
Chapter 58: Building Bridges
What lies in wait for your childhood crush back at home?
Chapter 59: Square One
The night before Winter Wonderland, the unthinkable happens...
Chapter 60: Slippery Slopes
The clock is ticking! Can you make the best of the catastrophe before time runs out?
Chapter 61: Let It Snow
As you get ready for Winter Wonderland, two surprise visitors pay your house a visit...
Chapter 62: Cold Blooded
It's finally time to kick back and have some fun... or so you thought.
Chapter 63: Blank Check
You've been tricked! Is there any way the night can still be salvaged?
Chapter 64: I'll Be Home for Christmas
Winter break is here! But what's the bad boy up to?
Chapter 65: Full House
Your dad suggests something you never saw coming... Will this make your holiday season, or break it?
Chapter 66: Be My Guest
You (sic) childhood crush pays you a visit, but he has no clue there's company over...
Chapter 67: Crowded Heart
You're about to embark on the trip of a lifetime... but can the principal play nice?
Chapter 68: Steamed Up
The mountains are calling... Who knew snow could be this hot?
Chapter 69: Naughty and Nice
There's only one bed, and you're sharing it with the newest person you're falling for. Can you stand the heat?
Chapter 70: All Downhill From Here
You take on the slopes with the boys and your best friend... but is four a crowd?
Chapter 71: What's Done In the Dark...
Holiday dinners are always stressful, but this one takes the cake.
Chapter 72: ...Comes to the Light
Your holiday in the hills comes to a screeching halt when a major relationship takes a dive...
Chapter 73: Off the Beaten Path
It's a matter of life or death! Will you play the hero or lose your head?
Chapter 74: Staying Alive
When lives hang in the balance, every second counts.
Chapter 75: Santa Baby
Christmas is coming! After the year you've had, can you spread a little holiday cheer?
Chapter 76: Good Tidings We Bring
Christmas with your crew has you looking forward to the future... and sharing it with someone special.
Chapter 77: Old Acquaintance Be Forgot
Out with the old, and in with the new.
Chapter 78: Gut Check
Your best friend has an unlikely run-in... Will it be just what she needs to change her life?
Chapter 79: All That Glitters
Where there's smoke, there's fire. But in chasing it, the boy next door might get burned.
Chapter 80: Enemy of My Enemy
Opportunity knocks for the bad boy, but new information sets him on a collision course with an old enemy.
Chapter 81: Girls' Night
The new year has brought out your best self, but drama's just a text away...
Chapter 82: Nothing but the Truth
All the pieces are starting to come together, but can your crew put aside their differences in time to see the bigger picture?
Chapter 83: Whatever It Takes
It's up to you, your sister, and your best friend to keep the plan in motion. How far will you go to keep the guys safe?
Chapter 84: Unlikely Allies
Forced to rely on each other, can the boy next door and the bad boy beat the clock?
Chapter 85: Out of the Pan, Into the Fire
The principal is in, and he's got something wicked up his sleeve...
Chapter 86: Blood, Sweat, and Tears
With your backs against the wall, there's only one person left to turn to...
Chapter 87: The A Team
Your crew is scattered, but it's up to you and the bad boy to gather them all for one last mission.
Chapter 88: Whatever You Need
When a gruesome discovery leaves you shaken, it may be time to call in reinforcements...
Chapter 89: State's Witness
The evidence you need is just beyond your grasp. Can you snatch it before it's too late?
Chapter 90: Proving the Exception
There are two sides to every story. Who will the school board believe?
Chapter 91: The Defense Rests
When the principal strikes back, it's up to you to bring him to his knees.
Chapter 92: Pleased to Inform You
You've got good news and bad news. Which will the bad boy want to hear first?
Chapter 93: Ex Scientia Tridens
Just when things are looking up, it's back to square one for the boy next door.
Chapter 94: Dancing On Her Own
Your best friend has news of her own. With the two of you on different paths, could this mean the end?
Chapter 95: The Heart Decides
As prom approaches, it's time to choose. Who will be your date... and who'll be left out in the cold?
Chapter 96: Bittersweet
You've made your choice... but breakin' up is hard to do.
Chapter 97: One Last Night
It's Prom night! Time to dress up and boogey down.
Chapter 98: Our Carriage Awaits
The night starts out as smooth sailing, but will things get rough when you come face-to-face with your former flames?
Chapter 99: Prom Night
The night has finally arrived... Time to live it up!
Chapter 100: Back to the Future
On your first holiday after graduation, sparks fly between you and your two first loves.
Pre-Book Sneak Peeks & Information
- On March 6, 2020, this book was first hinted in the March 2020 edition of Choices Insiders as one of the upcoming books to be released in the summer.
- On March 12, 2020, in the "High School Story Series Finale" blog, Max revealed that he is currently working on a new project in a high school setting... but with the drama turned up to 11.
- On June 5, 2020, in the June 2020 Choices Insider email, PB confirmed the book to have a June release.
- On June 18, 2020, PB confirmed they postponed the release of My Two First Loves to July.
- On June 27, 2020, PB confirmed that My Two First Loves features a heroine main character and customizable love interests.
- On July 10, 2020, in the July 2020 Choices Insider email, PB stated the book will have a July release and will be their first daily released book.
- In the Choices Insider, "My Two First Loves" is referred to as "My First Two Loves" in the text, while the cover shows it as "My Two First Loves".
- On July 15, 2020, PB released a video teaser for the book.
- On July 20, 2020, PB released another video teaser for the book along with the release date being July 27.
- On July 22, 2020, PB released a sneak peek featuring Mason.
- On July 23, 2020, PB released a sneak peek featuring Noah.
- On July 24, 2020, PB released a sneak peek featuring a version of Mason, Your Character, and Noah.
- Later on the same day, PB released a blogpost about the book.
- The blog post confirmed Max as part of the writers team. In addition, he describes the story set in high school as follows: "First, because we love our cliffhangers, we ended up creating a *lot* of them, which in turns leads to far more dramatic twists and turns than your typical Choices book." This is a similar description to the one he used when talking about his new project in the blog post about the end of High School Story, indicating that My Two First Loves is the project he was talking about back then (see second entry).
- On July 25, 2020, PB released a sneak peek featuring your sister.
- On July 26, 2020, PB released a sneak peek featuring your cheer squad.
- On August 31, 2020, PB announced the book will take a hiatus and return on September 21.
- On September 18, 2020, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 39 featuring Ava.
- On September 23, 2020, PB released a blog post on the events of Chapter 41.
- On October 16, 2020, PB announced that the book will be going on another break starting October 18th and will return in a few weeks.
- On November 16, 2020, PB announced that the book will return on November 27th.
- On November 26, 2020, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 67.
- On December 18, 2020, PB announced that the book will be going on one last mini book break beginning December 22nd and will be returning January 5th. 
- On January 4, 2021, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 92.
- On January 12, 2021, PB confirmed that My Two First Loves would be a standalone book, ending at exactly 100 chapters.
- This book currently boasts the highest number of chapters in a single book release, with 100 chapters. It also boasts having the shortest average chapter length (in terms of time) of 2 mins.
- In addition to being the first daily book (see spoilers section above), making it also the first book to release chapters on a Tuesday, My Two First Loves is the first book to release exactly three chapters on the day of release.
- Chapter 1 issues a warning and advises player discretion due to themes of sexual orientation, racial tensions, and occasionally violence.
- One of the default hairstyles that is also used in other books is renamed Sunkissed in this story.
- The narrative uses past tense unlike most books that are written in present tense.
- This is the first book to feature three characters that are customizable and nameable.
- This is the second book with first person narration, the first being Save the Date.
- References and mentions in Chapter 2 include Shawn Mendes and, if you ask about the craziest summer party, The Twelve Days of Christmas.
- If you choose to do the racy cheer routine in Chapter 4, the song you dance to is 'Forbidden Pleasures' by Hayley Rose.
- Chapter 9 shares the same title as America's Most Eligible: Wedding Edition, Chapter 7, "Trouble in Paradise".
- On August 7, 2020, this book and Witness: A Bodyguard Romance became tied for "longest book" (in terms of number of chapters) at 23 chapters. On August 8, 2020, this book surpassed Witness and became the longest book in Choices history. Both surpassed Across the Void and The Royal Romance, Book 3 which each stand at 22 chapters respectively.
- In Chapter 23, Your Character can compare Childhood Crush to Batman in a premium flashback scene.
- Chapter 24 has a timeskip of several weeks without stating the exact amount of time that has passed.
- Chapter 24 aired the same day as Chapter 24 of Witness, even though the two books started releasing chapters at different times.
- Chapter 30 shares the same title as High School Story, Book 1, Chapter 4, "Consequences".
- In Chapter 37, you and Childhood Crush/your Homecoming date can sing along to a song from Platinum.
- In Chapter 41, you have the option to skip a scene due to the depiction of police brutality.
- Chapter 54 contains a reference to the musical Hairspray if you ask Childhood Crush about the most embarrassing thing he's ever walked in on.
- Chapter 80 shares the same title as America's Most Eligible: All Stars, Chapter 8 and Distant Shores, Chapter 12, "Enemy of My Enemy".
- Chapter 81 shares the same title as Baby Bump, Book 1, Chapter 10, "Girl's Night".
- Premium scenes in Chapter 95 contain titular references to the Endless Summer series, With Every Heartbeat, and Bachelorette Party.
- Chapter 100 shares the same title in the same book as Chapter 97, "One Last Night", being the only book to do so.
- However, Chapter 100's title later changed into "Back to the Future".
- Chapter 100's description contains a nod to the book's title.
- This is one of the 25 standalone books in Choices. These are A Courtesan of Rome, Across the Void, A Very Scandalous Proposal, Bachelorette Party, Distant Shores, Foreign Affairs, Hero, Home for the Holidays, Hot Couture, My Two First Loves, Most Wanted, Nightbound, Passport to Romance, Platinum, Ride-or-Die, Rising Tides, Save the Date, Sunkissed, The Haunting of Braidwood Manor, The Heist: Monaco, The Royal Masquerade, Veil of Secrets, Wishful Thinking, With Every Heartbeat and Witness: A Bodyguard Romance.
Click here for the walkthrough of this book: My Two First Loves Choices.