|This article is a stub. You can help the wikia byto it.|
Lorelai has tanned skin, dark brown hair, and brown eyes. Her hairstyle is in a low bun. She wears gold and dark green gem earrings and a necklace and is in a red long sleeve shirt with a bow.
- Chapter 7: Fire and Ice (Mentioned; Determinant)
- Chapter 13: Hunting for Love (Mentioned)
- Chapter 14: Fair Game (Off-screen)
- Chapter 2: Reunion (Mentioned)
- Chapter 6: Italian Nights (Mentioned)
- Chapter 18: Noble at Heart (Mentioned)
- Chapter 14: Welcome, One and All
- Chapter 15: Light the Night
- Chapter 19: You Are Cordially Invited
- Chapter 20: A Warm Reception
- Chapter 21: Taken
- Chapter 22: Happily Ever After
- Chapter 2: Winter Wonderland (Mentioned; Determinant)
- Chapter 3: Your Kingdom Awaits (Mentioned; Determinant)
- Chapter 16: Great Expectations
- Chapter 17: Hot Off the Press (Mentioned; Determinant)
- Chapter 3: Welcome to the World
- Chapter 5: Her Royal Highness (Mentioned; Physical Appearance Determinant)
- Chapter 8: Exit Strategy
- "When it comes to wealth, suitors may boast and lie to you... But wine, diamonds, and stock options will always tell the truth."
- —Lorelai to Hana
Hana is her daughter. From Hana's early childhood, Lorelai stressed the importance of learning courtly skills to impress future suitors and find an advantageous match among the eligible men of title and wealth.
Xinghai is her husband. Although you meet him during Liam and Madeleine's engagement tour, you do not see them together until they attend your duchy's Lantern festival.
She doesn't like you equally if you are with Maxwell, Drake or her daughter, Hana. If you are with King "Liam", she refuses to attend your wedding despite what you say to her. In the end though, like her husband, she will have a change of heart and give you her support and attend your wedding once Hana proves herself to her.