- 1 Summary
- 2 Chapters
- 2.1 Chapter 1: Jury of Your Peers
- 2.2 Chapter 2: Burden of Proof
- 2.3 Chapter 3: Parentis Loco
- 2.4 Chapter 4: The Issue is Moot
- 2.5 Chapter 5: Day in (Moot) Court
- 2.6 Chapter 6: Age of Majority
- 2.7 Chapter 7: What's Mine is Yours
- 2.8 Chapter 8: Commingling
- 2.9 Chapter 9: Scene of the Crime
- 2.10 Chapter 10: Strategic Retreat
- 2.11 Chapter 11: Reasonable Doubt
- 2.12 Chapter 12: Probative Value
- 2.13 Chapter 13: Prior Restraint
- 2.14 Chapter 14: Nondisclosure
- 2.15 Chapter 15: Clear and Present Danger
- 2.16 Chapter 16: Collusion
- 3 Gallery
- 4 Promotional Videos
- 5 Spoilers
- 6 Trivia
- 7 References
A surprise job offer takes you from your small town law firm to New York’s most prestigious firm. Can you handle the highest levels of law… and love?
Chapter 1: Jury of Your Peers
A surprise job offer takes you from your small town to New York’s most prestigious firm. Can you handle the highest levels of law... and love?
Chapter 2: Burden of Proof
You take on the first partnership challenge... who will rise, and who will fall?
Chapter 3: Parentis Loco
You're facing off in your first court case. Can you handle the pressure?
Chapter 4: The Issue is Moot
McGraw Byrne holds a court challenge... and the stakes couldn't be higher.
Chapter 5: Day in (Moot) Court
McGraw Byrne's moot court is here... and your partnership dream depends on how you do.
Chapter 6: Age of Majority
McGraw Byrne is at risk of losing their biggest client... you need to make it right.
Chapter 7: What's Mine is Yours
Lydia's married... and you're going to need a miracle to fix it.
Chapter 8: Commingling
Sadie's taking you all to the most important conference in the legal world. Can you impress her?
Chapter 9: Scene of the Crime
Your new case will put the entire team in the spotlight. Can you stand the heat?
Chapter 10: Strategic Retreat
The team heads to upstate New York to regroup and uncover the truth about what happened that night...
Chapter 11: Reasonable Doubt
When the strategy for Marcus's trial gets messy, you do everything in your power to get the case back on track.
Chapter 12: Probative Value
Your next big break in the case sends you back to LA. But when the fire gets hot... can you take the heat?
Chapter 13: Prior Restraint
You have a name at last, and it's a familiar one. How your firm proceeds could make or break the case... and the firm.
Chapter 14: Nondisclosure
Armed with a new lead, your team heads west to depose Aliana's brother.
Chapter 15: Clear and Present Danger
Bringing down Koenig Chemical is more important than ever... and you might be the only one who can.
Chapter 16: Collusion
You finally have the evidence to put Aliana's murderer away for good... but will a powerful former ally stand in your way?
Pre-Book Sneak Peeks & Information
- On December 28, 2020, PB released a blogpost announcing this book.
- On January 22, 2021, PB released a blogpost revealing the book's title to be Laws of Attraction.
- In the March 2021 Insiders, PB revealed the release date to be April along with a sneak peek and the confirmation that players will be able to choose their gender.
- On April 15, 2021, PB revealed in a reply to a user that the book will be released at the end of this month.
- On April 19, 2021, PB released a sneak peek featuring Aislinn.
- On April 20, 2021, PB released a sneak peek featuring your boss.
- On April 21, 2021, PB released a trailer video along with the release date being April 28.
- On April 23, 2021, in-app schedules revealed that the first chapter will be released on April 27.
- On April 26, 2021, PB released a sneak peek of the book. 
- Later that day, PB confirmed that the book will launch on April 27 and released a blogpost along with the Chapter 1 description.
- On April 27, 2021, PB released another sneak peek with the Chapter 1 launch.
- On May 4, 2021, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 3.
- On May 11, 2021, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 4.
- On May 25, 2021, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 6.
- On June 8, 2021, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 8.
- On June 9, 2021, PB announced the book will take a short break.
- On June 24, 2021, PB announced the book is projected to return in early July via a response on Instagram.
- On June 25, 2021, it was revealed in-app that the book will return on July 7.
- On July 6, 2021, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 9.
- On July 13, 2021, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 10.
- On July 20, 2021, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 11.
- On August 3, 2021, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 13.
- On August 17, 2021, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 15.
- On August 20, 2021, PB confirmed that Chapter 16 will be the book finale, not series finale.
- On August 24, 2021, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 16.
- After The Elementalists, Book 1, Laws of Attraction is the second weekly book that is not a sequel to have the first two chapters on different days of the week, albeit on the following day.
- Pixelberry's twist on Westlaw is called "Eastlaw".
- A premium scene in Chapter 7 references Blades of Light and Shadow, which is said to be a popular tv show. The premium scene also reveals that the events of this chapter take place in October, 2021.
- Chapter 14 issues a content warning due to a scene involving gun violence.
- The end of Chapter 15 says that the next chapter will be the finale.
Click here for the walkthrough of this book: Laws of Attraction, Book 1 Choices.