High School Story, Book 2 is the second book of the High School Story series. It succeeds its first book, High School Story, Book 1 and is followed by High School Story, Book 3 & the High School Story: Class Act Series.
- 1 Summary
- 2 Chapters
- 2.1 Chapter 1: Breaking News
- 2.2 Chapter 2: New World Order
- 2.3 Chapter 3: Under Pressure
- 2.4 Chapter 4: Carnival Kisses
- 2.5 Chapter 5: A Rock and a Hard Place
- 2.6 Chapter 6: It's Complicated
- 2.7 Chapter 7: Edge of Seventeen
- 2.8 Chapter 8: Game Over
- 2.9 Chapter 9: Secrets, Lies, and Spaghetti Flies
- 2.10 Chapter 10: Coming Clean
- 2.11 Chapter 11: The Lion's Den
- 2.12 Chapter 12: Save Me, San Francisco
- 2.13 Chapter 13: The Jig is Up
- 2.14 Chapter 14: Party for the Ages
- 2.15 Chapter 15: Can I Ask You Something?
- 3 Gallery
- 4 Soundtracks
- 5 Spoilers
- 6 Trivia
- 7 References
Winter quarter has arrived at Berry High! It's cold outside, but this heartwarming adventure, filled with friends and romance, will warm you right up.
Chapter 1: Breaking News
Winter quarter has arrived at Berry High, bringing new friends, new activities... and a new principal?
Chapter 2: New World Order
With Principal Isa in charge, will Berry High ever be the same?
Chapter 3: Under Pressure
After-school practice is in full swing at Berry High! But will all this change carry over to the teams?
Chapter 4: Carnival Kisses
The winter carnival has arrived! There’s cocoa, sledding, and singing for everyone. What will you spend your tickets on?
Chapter 5: A Rock and a Hard Place
You pay a visit to Aiden’s house, and discover that suspension may be the least of his problems...
Chapter 6: It's Complicated
Chapter 7: Edge of Seventeen
With tensions so high among your friends, can you all come together to celebrate Maria's birthday?
Chapter 8: Game Over
It's the biggest basketball game of the season... but with tensions high, can your friends work together to defeat Hearst High?
Chapter 9: Secrets, Lies, and Spaghetti Flies
After the basketball game, things come down to the last straw in a moment Berry High will never forget.
Chapter 10: Coming Clean
Principal Isa threatens to expel Caleb for throwing food at her. Can you and your friends come together and stop her?
Chapter 11: The Lion's Den
Can you and your friends piece together Principal Isa's secrets before the hall monitors ruin everything?
Chapter 12: Save Me, San Francisco
You and your friends are headed to San Francisco with one goal in mind... to bring down Principal Isa. Then, say hello to a familiar face...
Chapter 13: The Jig is Up
You and your friends finally expose Principal Isa's true identity... but she's not going down without a fight!
Chapter 14: Party for the Ages
Now that Principal Isa is gone for good, it's time to let loose and celebrate at Payton's house!
Chapter 15: Can I Ask You Something?
Are you ready to get serious with a special someone?
The song featured at the beginning of every chapter is "First Day" by Laura Shigihara and is available on iTunes and Google Play. It is the theme song of one of Pixelberry's other games, High School Story. Visit the soundtrack page for more soundtracks from Choices.
- Book 2 first premiered on October 6, 2017.
- On October 5th, 2017, the cover of the book was revealed, as it was announced that High School Story, Book 2 would be coming soon.
- Limetown Studios designed the book covers of the High School Story series. 
- On July 19, 2019, Laura Shigihara, who sang the theme song First Day for all the High School Story books and the High School Story app, sang it live.
- The cover features all five of the love interests. Although Maria and Emma wear their Book 1 outfits on it, they wear different outfits in-game, more suited to cold weather throughout the second book.
- Unlike High School Story, Book 1, the book was not released as a whole, but was rather released chapter by chapter every Friday.
- Isa is revealed to have worked at Hartfeld University which is a reference to The Freshman series.
- In Chapter 8, if Berry wins the basketball match against Hearst, Andrew Isa calls it a "perfect underdog, buzzer beater, Cinderella story ending" and references "Hoosiers, Space Jam, High School Musical" as examples.
- Chapter 12 references the #LoveHacks series by taking place at ClickIt and featuring the characters TJ and Martin.
- In Chapter 13, your character makes a reference to "The Princess Bride" when one of the choices proposes to say, "My name is (your character's name). You killed my school. Prepare to die", to Isa.
- In Chapter 14, Emma references "Doctor Who" by asking Luis if he would rather fight a weeping angel or a Cyberman.
- The summary of Chapter 14 at the end of Chapter 13 states, "Has the time come to get serious with a special someone?". This was later shown to just be a set-up for Chapter 15 when the actual DTR between you and your love interest happens.
- Depending on which love interest you picked to have "the talk" with, the summary of Chapter 15 at the end of Chapter 14 will reflect on that and use your love interest's name in the description. The same set-up was used in The Royal Romance, Book 2.
- If Your Character tries to give his/her designated love interest the nickname Boy Scout or Princess (from Endless Summer), the respective love interest will reject them. This also leads to a message that High School Story is not Endless Summer.
- The book takes place over the course of two months.
Click here for the walkthrough of this book: High School Story, Book 2 Choices.