- 1 Summary
- 2 Chapters
- 2.1 Chapter 1: Family Matters
- 2.2 Chapter 2: Ashes to Ashes
- 2.3 Chapter 3: A Mother's Touch
- 2.4 Chapter 4: Sugar & Spice
- 2.5 Chapter 5: Double Trouble
- 2.6 Chapter 6: Keep Your Enemies Closer
- 2.7 Chapter 7: London Calling
- 2.8 Chapter 8: The Price of the Past
- 2.9 Chapter 9: Fifth Time's the Charm
- 2.10 Chapter 10: By Royal Appointment
- 2.11 Chapter 11: The Game is Afoot
- 2.12 Chapter 12: Tower of Terror
- 2.13 Chapter 13: Love and War
- 2.14 Chapter 14: Anticipation
- 2.15 Chapter 15: With This Ring
- 2.16 Chapter 16: A Joyous Union
- 2.17 Chapter 17: Wife or Death
- 2.18 Chapter 18: 1817
- 3 Gameplay Features
- 4 Gallery
- 5 Promotional Videos
- 6 Soundtracks
- 7 Spoilers
- 8 Trivia
- 9 References
At long last, you and your love are getting married! But will a mysterious stranger stop the wedding bells? Can you still get your happily ever after?
Chapter 1: Family Matters
Chapter 2: Ashes to Ashes
It's finally time to return to Edgewater and plan your wedding! But will shocking news threaten your big plans?
Chapter 3: A Mother's Touch
After the family dinner surprise, brace yourself for another unexpected guest's arrival...
Chapter 4: Sugar & Spice
The day of your engagement party is here, but will you be able to ensure it goes off without a hitch?
Chapter 5: Double Trouble
It's fun, food, and family at the twins' birthday celebration. Nothing could possibly go wrong... or can it?
Chapter 6: Keep Your Enemies Closer
A familiar face has made a surprise appearance at the garden party! Can you maintain your composure while contending with this figure from your past?
Chapter 7: London Calling
When London beckons you to return, will this bridal luncheon be the happy event it seems? Or will things take a dark turn?
Chapter 8: The Price of the Past
With a shocking reveal about Comte Renard and several new faces arriving in London, will you and your betrothed get your happy ending?
Chapter 9: Fifth Time's the Charm
Viscount Westonly walks down the aisle... again! How will this wedding compare to his previous four?
Chapter 10: By Royal Appointment
You've been issued a royal invitation... but can you make your case in time to stop Comte Renard in his tracks?
Chapter 11: The Game is Afoot
The past is never truly forgotten... Will the shadows of London give you the answers you seek?
Chapter 12: Tower of Terror
To find the evidence you need, you will have to turn an old foe from your past into an unlikely ally.
Chapter 13: Love and War
Uncover more of the truth... Will it put a damper on your bridal picnic?
Chapter 14: Anticipation
It's the day before your wedding! How will you handle the anticipation?
Chapter 15: With This Ring
Your wedding day has arrived! Will you and your beloved finally experience the wedded bliss you deserve?
Chapter 16: A Joyous Union
You're married! It's time to dance until sunrise... Will your wedding reception woo your guests?
Chapter 17: Wife or Death
A surprise interruption threatens all you have achieved... Can you defend your happily ever after?
Chapter 18: 1817
Discover what the future holds for you and your beloved.
Throughout the book, you'll have opportunities to collect various outfit pieces, like the white wedding dress. The more items you have in your Closet, the more exclusive scenes you will unlock.
Pre-Book Sneak Peeks & Information
Locations featured in Book 3
Visit the soundtrack page for more soundtracks from Choices
- The third book of the series was confirmed in-game at the end of Book 2, Chapter 16.
- On June 7, 2019, PB announced via their Insiders Email that the book would premiere sometime in August 2019.
- On July 5, 2019, via Choices Insiders, PB released the first sneak peek of the book, while continuing to tease the August launch.
- They also released a second sneak peek ft. Sinclaire from their "Summer Reads and Q&A" blogpost.
- On July 11, 2019, PB released the official soundtrack for this series.
- On July 16, 2019, PB released a third sneak peek of the book.
- On July 22, 2019, PB released the fourth sneak peek from their "Coming Up In August" blogpost.
- On July 25, 2019, the book cover was revealed along with the announcement of the official release date being Sunday, August 4, 2019, confirming that this book will be the first Sunday book in Choices.
- Unlike Book 1 and Book 2, this book will be released on Sundays instead of Mondays.
- On July 26, 2019, PB released the summary for Chapter One.
- On July 29, 2019, PB released the fifth sneak peek featuring Annabelle.
- On August 2, 2019, PB released a sixth sneak peek featuring Mr. Sinclaire.
- This same day they released a seventh sneak peek, also featuring Mr. Sinclaire.
- On August 10, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 2.
- On August 17, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 3.
- On August 24, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 4.
- On August 31, 2019, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 5.
- On September 7, 2019, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 6 featuring Ernest.
- On September 14, 2019, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 7.
- On September 21, 2019, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 8.
- On October 4, 2019, in the October edition of Choices Insiders, it was announced that this is one of the series that will be getting a holiday special and it will be released in the Winter.
- On October 12, 2019, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 11.
- On October 25, 2019, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 13.
- On November 9, 2019, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 15.
- On November 23, 2019, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 17.
- On November 30, 2019, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 18 and confirmed that this chapter is the finale.
- This is the first book to premiere on Sundays.
- Chapter 1 shares the same title as High School Story: Class Act, Book 1, Chapter 2, "Family Matters".
- Chapter 2 shares the same title as Sunkissed, Chapter 16, "Ashes to Ashes".
- Chapter 6 shares the same title as Baby Bump, Book 2, Chapter 3, "Keep Your Enemies Closer".
- Chapter 7 shares the same title as Rules of Engagement, Book 2, Chapter 3, "London Calling".
- Chapter 12 shares the same title as The Elementalists, Book 1, Chapter 14, "Tower of Terror".
- In Chapter 11, the description for the veil contains the sentence "A veil of secrets to hide the blushing bride", which contains a nod to the Choices book of the same name - or the book by Shannon Ethridge.
- The following chapters have slightly different titles between the interface/index and the first page. On the wiki, we use the in-game first page title rather than the interface/index title:
- Chapter 17: Wife and Death
Click here for the walkthrough of this book: Desire & Decorum, Book 3 Choices.