|This article is a stub. You can help the wikia byto it.|
Daniel has wavy black hair, green eyes and tan skin. He wears the waiter's uniform of white shirt, black vest and black bow-tie.
- Chapter 13: On the Spot
- Chapter 4: All That Jazz!
- Chapter 19: Finale I: Now or Never
- Chapter 20: Finale II: High Tides
- Chapter 14: After the Storm
- Chapter 15: Everything is Illuminated
- Chapter 1: Once Upon a Time
- Chapter 14: Back to the Big Apple (Determinant)
- Chapter 20: A Warm Reception
- Chapter 5: The Open Road
- Chapter 11: Escape to LA (Mentioned, determinant)
Your Character (The Royal Romance)
Daniel and Your Character (The Royal Romance) are co-workers at a bar before you are whisked away to Cordonia. In Book 3, Daniel comes to your wedding.
Main Character (Rules of Engagement)
It is unclear if Daniel was Main Character (Rules of Engagement)'s waiter in France (during her date with Business Guy) or at the speakeasy (during her date with Bartender), but the waiter is given the name "Daniel" in Rules of Engagement, Book 2, Chapter 19, when Bartender has the night off for the Captain's Ball and Daniel is filling in for his bartender duties. Later, when Party-Girl Sister calls for an ESM (emergency sibling meeting), she pushes a tray of appetizers on him to deliver to partygoers.
- Daniel makes a cameo appearance in The Royal Romance, Book 1, Chapter 1 and in The Royal Romance, Book 2.
- He also makes a cameo appearance in High School Story, Book 1 and Book 2. He is a waiter at the diner and his twin brother is a cashier at a bakery.
- He (or his character model) appears frequently across series. In Passport to Romance, his appearance is used for a waiter named Mathieu.
- The name Daniel is of Hebrew origin and means "God is my judge".
- He shares the same first name as Daniel "Dan" Pierce from It Lives In The Woods.