Business Guy, a character in the "Rules of Engagement" series, is an investor and abroad the cruise for business. He's also one of the suitors for the Main Character. His suggested name is "William" but the player can choose a first name for him. He is first seen in Book 1, Chapter 2.
Business Guy has black hair, brown eyes, and dark skin. Usually, he wears a black suit with a white button down and black tie.
Business Guy's last name is Sloan. He's listed as number 11 on Forbes' list of 'Most Promising CEO's Under 35'. He is also seen with different women on different occasions, proving he doesn't commit. He was even seen with Taylor Swift! He is used to being in charge and therefore always wants to order for Main Character during their dates. When she tells him in Book 1, Chapter 13 that it's her turn to order and that he can take the backseat, he says that it's not how he operates.
- Chapter 2: Wine and Mixers
- Chapter 3: Date with Destiny
- Chapter 8: Out of Time
- Chapter 11: Under Fire
- Chapter 13: On the Spot
- Chapter 18: Last Call
Business Guy first meets the Main Character during the 'Wine and Mixers' where he saves her from Shane. He later invites the young lady on a date in Venice. She doesn't meet him a lot because of his business schedule, but he surprises her with a bouquet and a date in Paris.
Ava is Business Guy's mother.
Rashad is his business partner.
- He is shown on the cover of Rules of Engagement, Book 1 and Rules of Engagement, Book 2.
- He studied in England in his junior year of college but spent more time traveling than going to classes.
- If you ask him what his Patronus is, he will reply he would probably be a lion. He says that he wouldn't be where he is without being "Brave, fierce, willing to fight".
- He is inspired by great artists such as Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo.
- In Book 1, Chapter 13, if Main Character chooses to take a selfie with him, he will say that he predicted the trend before 2012 and invested in the selfie stick.
- In a premium scene of Chapter of the same chapter, he tells Main Character that sweets are one of his weaknesses.
- He used to work as a barista back in college. He also worked as "grocery bagger, a delivery driver, a janitor... You name it, I was probably working at it for a time". He made his first million with a chain of coffee shops.
- Since "Rules of Engagement, Book 2", Pixelberry has changed Business Guy's face shape, more or less making him look like a teenager.