New mysteries, old enemies, and a thrilling adventure that'll unearth the dark, alluring history of vampires.
Chapter 1: The Calm
Six months later, passions run hot as you grow closer with the vampires... but a sinister threat lingers in the shadows.
Chapter 2: The Bloodkeeper
A sinister dinner reveals a dangerous villain... and the truth of your own nature.
Chapter 3: The Collector
Vegas is dazzling... but does the mysterious collector have ulterior motives?
Chapter 4: The Collected
Chapter 5: The Summons
The Council must make a crucial decision... one that will determine the future of all vampires.
Chapter 6: The Ambush
Chapter 7: The Psychic
The key to defeating Gaius lies in your memories... and only an old friend in Paris can help out.
Chapter 8: The Crypts
To retrieve a vital artifact, the group must venture to Paris' vampire crypts... where an ancient and horrifying threat awaits.
Chapter 9: The Slaughter
The Order does not yield. The Order does not sleep. The Order shows no mercy... and leaves no survivors.
Chapter 10: The Plan
Regrouping with Kamilah and Lily in Prague, it's time to go for the Eye of Bathory... but a very famous vampire stands in your way!
Chapter 11: The Legend
At the vampire party, flirtations and schemes abound... but there's only one way to get the Eye, and that's through Dracula himself.
Chapter 12: The Island
Getting to the Tomb means infiltrating the Island of Mydiea... where a shocking surprise awaits you!
Chapter 13: The Compound
You've almost reached the Tomb of the First... but the Order of Dawn stands in your way.
Chapter 14: The First
It all comes back to where it began... in the Tomb of the First.
Chapter 15: The Devastation
You return to New York with your friends... only to discover the horrors Gaius has wrought.
Chapter 16: The End
One way or another... death comes for us all.
You have the chance to collect portrait fragments throughout the book that will unlock flashbacks of the past and reveal the secrets of the vampire world. Collecting them all will unlock a bonus scene at the end of the book.
Pre-Book Sneak Peeks & Information
Locations featured in Book 2
- This book was confirmed by the writers during the Instagram Bloodbound livestream on June 29, 2018 and from Book 1, Chapter 15.
- As of July 28, 2018, Andrew, one of the writers, tweeted that Book 2 is currently in the brainstorming process.
- On October 5, 2018, they responded on Instagram that they still don't have a set date, but will try to release an early sneak peek of the new book soon.
- On October 8, 2018, an early sneak peek of Book 2 was released. 
- On this same day, the writing team for this book reiterated that they don't have set date yet, but asked players who we'd want to see show up next on a sneak peek. 
- On November 26, 2018, PB continued to say that this is one of the books that they are currently working on. 
- On November 30, 2018, PB officially confirmed that this book will premiere sometime in the spring of 2019. 
- On December 17, 2018, PB did a livestream where they revealed that this book, much like Perfect Match, Book 2 will have scenes outside the U.S.A.
- On January 11, 2019, it was teased in a Q&A session on Instagram that players will get to see more of Kamilah's backstory in Book 2.
- In another question answered, they teased that Nightbound will feature cameos from Bloodbound characters.
- They also revealed that this and Nightbound aren't the only monster themed books that they have planned.
- On January 29, 2019, PB continued to reiterate that this book will come out in Spring of this year and to stay tuned for more detailed info (and sneak peeks!) in the coming months. 
- On February 4, 2019, PB released a BTS picture on Instagram that revealed the fact that the BB writers were having a meeting on this same day.
- On February 8, 2019, PB teased the premiere of this sequel in their latest blog post.
- On February 22, 2019, PB revealed that this book will premiere sometime in late spring 2019 and that we can expect more romance, vampiric mysteries, and sinister new threats.
- In addition, a second sneak peek showing some sort of sinister-looking tree was also unveiled in this blogpost on the same day.
- On March 8, 2019, Kara, one of the writers at PB, revealed that according to Andrew Shvarts, the head writer for the Bloodbound series, revealed that It's always safe sex with vampires. 
- As of March 21, 2019, it appears that PB changed Kamilah's hairstyle. 
- This was later confirmed by PB to have been a mistake and that it will be fixed in the next update. 
- Also on March 21, 2019, PB teased some news coming out sooner rather than later regarding this book, The Royal Heir, Book 1, Sunkissed, Red Carpet Diaries, Book 3 and Nightbound.
- On March 22, 2019, PB released a third sneak peek and a tease for what's in store in Book 2.
- On April 9, 2019, in their first ever Choices Insiders newsletter, PB announced that this book will be released sometime in May 2019.
- On April 16, 2019, PB confirmed on Twitter that the book is indeed coming out in May 2019 like the newsletter said a week prior. In addition, they released a new sneak peek, this time featuring Lily Spencer. 
- On April 26, 2019, PB hosted an IG livestream and shared information regarding Bloodbound and hints at Book 2:
- It will take part in another area of the world, with different culture.
- Players are going to lose their minds at a specific chapter.
- Will learn more about MC.
- Will learn more about Kamilah’s backstory.
- Andrew said Kamilah is tall.
- New surprising sides of characters shown through flashbacks.
- Kamilah would totally specialize in the Foxtrot dance.
- Your choice about Nicole DOES have an impact in Book 2.
- Possibly meet new creatures
- Explore Adrian’s dark past.
- The Council Vamps have control over the media and reporting, so they will have a say on what is put out and can ultimately write themselves out of history.
- Gaius’s name was originally going to be Gaius Constantine, but they changed it because of the king in The Royal Romance.
- Lester is from the 14th century.
- Might learn more about the First Vampire.
- Adam and Priya were in a relationship, but it was a casual thing.
- Kamilah did NOT have children before she was Turned by Gaius.
- Same universe as It Lives.
- On May 3, 2019, in the May edition of Choices Insiders, PB announced that the book will be released on Friday, May 17, 2019.
- They also teased that we should keep an eye out for the cover reveal coming soon. 
- The official book cover was later released featuring a version of Adrian, Kamilah, Jax, and a version of the MC.
- The poster for Book 2 seems to be drawing inspiration from the season 4 promo picture for the HBO TV series, True Blood.
- Also on May 3, 2019, PB released a sneak peek for the book in a blog post. 
- On May 7, 2019, PB released a sneak peek for the book featuring Jax.
- On May 9, 2019, PB released a picture of the synopsis for Chapter 1. 
- As a result of PB releasing the synopsis for Chapter 1, it was revealed that the events of Book 2 take place six months after the end of Book 1.
- On May 14, 2019, PB released another sneak peek featuring The Baron.
- On May 16, 2019, PB released a final blogpost about the book and the final sneak peek featuring Kamilah. 
- On May 29, 2019, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 3.
- On June 20, 2019, PB released a sneak peek of Chapter 6.
- On August 8, 2019, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 13.
- On August 15, 2019, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 14. 
- On August 22, 2019, PB released a sneak peek with the comment that "There's nowhere to run."
- On August 29, 2019, they released a sneak peek for Chapter 16 and confirmed via their Instagram story that this would be the book's finale.
- In Chapter 1 of this book, the player has the option to play a recap of the events that took place in Bloodbound, Book 1, or to skip it altogether.
- Chapter 1 shares the same title with Chapter 14 of The Crown & The Flame, Book 3.
- Chapter 2 of the book sees Your Character use strong language, continuing to be one of several stories in the Choices Universe to use such language.
- Cal Lowell is featured in Chapters 3 and 4 and mentions that Kristof is alive, showing that these chapters take place before the events of Nightbound.
- In Chapter 4, Lily makes a reference to Mulan when Adrian says "Mr. Kavinsky, let's get down to business" and Lily responds with "To defeat the Huns?"
- In Chapter 4, examining the totem in the gallery gives a reference to the Great Old Ones, fictional creatures that live beyond the stars, popularized in the works of H.P. Lovecraft.
- In a premium scene of Chapter 4, Jax makes a reference to Lord of the Rings when Kamilah talks about a golem and he asks "Like... 'my precious'?"
- In the same chapter during a premium scene, if you choose to let Adrian sing, he and MC sing a duet on Avery Wilshere's song, How to Start Again from Platinum.
- Chapter 6 has the shortest summary of any chapter in the entire Choices franchise.
- It also shares the same title with Chapter 3 of The Crown & The Flame, Book 1.
- In Chapter 7, with the help of Serafine Dupont, Your Character sees an item called Eye of Bathory, which could be a reference to Elizabeth Báthory.
- It is confirmed in a premium scene of Chapter 9, if Your Character takes Serafine's notes, that the Eye of Bathory is indeed named after Elizabeth Bathory.
- On June 29, 2019, the summary for Chapter 7 was changed to say "your memories", as opposed to "Amy's".
- In Chapter 8, Your Character makes references to Tomb Raider by saying "I'm ready to get my Lara Croft on", and to Lord of the Rings by calling a cryptoferal "Gollum".
- The player also gets the second threesome of the series, this time with Jax and Adrian.
- If Your Character goes out with Jax Matsuo and Lily Spencer in a premium scene of Chapter 10 and also says that her first kiss was amazing, Lily will comment on how her description sounds like a Hallmark movie.
- If she also chooses to kiss either one of them later in the same scene, the achievement that pops up has the title "Passport to Romance".
- This is a reference to Passport to Romance, which is a book that PB had out and released new chapters from March 20, 2019 - June 19, 2019.
- In Chapter 12, Lily makes a reference to Star Wars by saying to a knight "Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?" This is due to the trooper's uniform resembling stormtrooper armor. She also calls using the Eye of Bathory to view a hidden plan in the Book of Blood "Indiana Jones ish".
- Chapter 14 shares the same title as Book 3, Chapter 5, "The First".
Click here for the walkthrough of this book: Bloodbound, Book 2 Choices.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Shvartacus/status/1022967468862713856?s=20
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1049448072814592001
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1049456389960097792
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1067276068438999040
- ↑ http://www.pixelberrystudios.com/blog/2018/11/30/pixelberry-updates-answers-and-more
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1090073491649380352
- ↑ http://www.pixelberrystudios.com/blog/2019/2/8/high-school-story-class-act-book-2
- ↑ https://www.pixelberrystudios.com/blog/2019/2/22/spring-news
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1099107840097116160
- ↑ https://twitter.com/ninjaribbon/status/1104096675247747072
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/Choices/comments/b3pibl/i_thought_she_looked_different_then_i_realised/?ref=readnext
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/Choices/comments/b3qez3/alright_its_real_and_so_tragic/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1108858716487454720
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1108868908298063872
- ↑ https://www.pixelberrystudios.com/blog/2019/3/22/summer-reads-and-more
- ↑ https://mailchi.mp/b88c34cda3ab/up-next-bloodbound-nightbound-and-the-royal-89677?e=24f7afd6af
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1115743317742968832
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1118286836093206528
- ↑ https://mailchi.mp/f05a8d1015a3/lights-camera-choices?e=24f7afd6af
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1124423934646972417
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/Choices/comments/bkliqd/bloodbounds_new_cover/
- ↑ https://www.pixelberrystudios.com/blog/2019/5/3/summer-updates-and-answers
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1125886267944620032
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1126554257551847424
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1128448275797778432
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1129154563448033280
- ↑ https://www.pixelberrystudios.com/blog/2019/5/16/bloodbound-ii
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1133855954204733440
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1141822389770002433
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1159579727473983488
- ↑ https://www.twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1162130812919136256
- ↑ https://www.twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1164702651436560386
- ↑ https://www.twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1167195681666191360