You're applying for a job with brilliant CEO billionaire Adrian Raines... but there's more to him than it seems. Urban fantasy meets romance in this sexy vampire thriller.
Chapter 1: The Interview
You're applying for a job with brilliant CEO billionaire Adrian Raines... but there's more to him than it seems.
Chapter 2: The Vampire
You've just walked in on CEO Adrian Raines... with his fangs sunk deep into a woman's neck!
Chapter 3: The Library
A hideous creature has attacked you on the streets of Central Park! What is it... and what will you do?
Chapter 4: The Rebel
Adrian has a new task for you... entering the lair of the Council's most dangerous member!
Chapter 5: The Coffin
A life hangs in the balance! Can Adrian save it... and at what cost?
Chapter 6: The Senator
Lily's awake... but what has she become?
Chapter 7: The Judgment
To save Lily's life, Adrian has to seek a vote... from Priya Lacroix!
Chapter 8: The Serum
Adrian has revealed his secret project... and the results could change the vampire world forever!
Chapter 9: The Ball
It's time for the Awakening Ball! It ought to be a great time... but a sinister force gathers in the shadows.
Chapter 10: The Massacre
The Ball is under attack! Who will survive... and who will fall?
Chapter 11: The Den
You and Lily hide out in the Shadow Den... but the underground village has many secrets.
Chapter 12: The Tribunal
Adrian is on trial... and you might be his only hope!
Chapter 13: The Dungeon
To save Adrian's life, you'll have to turn to an unlikely ally...
Chapter 14: The Cabin
The team flees to a safe refuge... where only secrets lie hidden.
Chapter 15: The Showdown
Surrounded by enemies. Nowhere to run. Only one choice... fight or die.
Chapter 16: The Dawn
All actions have consequences.
Similar to the Dossiers, Idols, and Embers of Hope in the Endless Summer series, you have the chance to collect portrait fragments throughout the book that will unlock flashbacks of the past and reveal the secrets of the vampire world. Collecting them all will unlock a bonus scene at the end of the book.
Pre-Book Sneak Peeks & Information
Locations featured in Book 1
- On January 16, 2018, this book was teased in a blog as upcoming story, together with Perfect Match, Book 1.
- On February 2, 2018, in Pixelberry's "What's Next" blog, a confirmation that Bloodbound would be released in mid-March was stated.
- Furthermore, an adorable nerdy best friend and an ancient vampire queen have been confirmed as upcoming love interests, and choosing your own gender will not be possible in this book, as Pixelberry confirmed in this same blog-post that the gender of the main character will be female-only.
- On March 13, 2018, Pixelberry began releasing some sneak peeks for the book and promised to continue to do until its April release.
- On March 14, 2018, Kamilah, the Vampire Queen, was revealed on Twitter, Tumblr, and Facebook.
- Adrian, the CEO, was revealed in Instagram and confirmed to be the third love interest that can be customized.
- Other potential love interests were revealed on March 15, 2018.
- On March 21, 2018, Pixelberry released a sneak peek about the vampire clans.
- The vampire clans are Vega, Lacroix, Sayeed, Baron, Raines, and Castellanos.
- On March 29, 2018, the trailer for the book was released.
- It also shows that it takes place in New York City.
- On March 30, 2018, Pixelberry released their blog on Bloodbound, giving an insight with the brainstorm team and behind-the-scenes look of the newest book.
- On June 29, 2018, in the Instagram live stream, Andrew, one of the writers, revealed that there will be a book set in the Bloodbound universe written by the same team.
- On February 15, 2019, the title was revealed to be Nightbound and the book covers were available to view.
- On March 8, 2019, Kara, one of the writers at PB, revealed that according to Andrew Shvarts, the head writer for the Bloodbound series, It's always safe sex with vampires. 
- As of March 21, 2019, it appears that PB changed Kamilah's hairstyle. 
- This was later confirmed by PB to have been a mistake and that it will be fixed in the next update. 
- On April 26, 2019, PB revealed in an IG livestream that Nightbound, and by extension Bloodbound, is set in the same universe as It Lives.
- Similar to It Lives In The Woods, Red Carpet Diaries, Book 1, and Perfect Match, Book 1, the first two chapters were immediately released on its launch date instead of one.
- This book has a disclaimer for violence and mature situations. Player discretion is advised.
- In Chapter 2, you can see a jumbo screen in the city with the picture of the app icon of Choices and Pixelberry's logo.
- Endless Summer, Book 3, Chapter 7, makes a reference to Bloodbound when The Clockmaker tells Diego about how the early Vaanti went feral from consuming too much of the sap.
- As of Book 1, Chapter 4, Bloodbound is one of the series to use strong language, other examples being The Royal Romance, Most Wanted, and the It Lives series.
- As of Chapter 5, all love interests are Vampires.
- There is a pattern to the titles in this book: they all start with the word "The" and end with a noun.
- Chapter 11 has the first Threesome scene in Choices.
- In Chapter 14, Lily makes a reference to the God of War video game character Kratos. Kamilah mistakingly thinks that she is talking about Pallas' son from Greek mythology.
- In Chapter 2 of It Lives In The Woods, Ava Cunningham says "Fear me, I'm the Daywalker". The term Daywalker refers to vampires who are able to walk in the sun. An example for this is Rheya who is said to be able to walk in the day.
- On October 25, 2018, it was revealed that this book along with The Elementalists, Book 1 and It Lives Beneath have been placed under the new spooky thrills section in the app.
- In addition, in Chapter 1 of The Elementalists, if the player goes with Griffin Langley to help find his missing item... one of the items you encounter is an Egyptian scarab that resembles the one that Adrian gave to Kamilah.
- In Chapter 1 of Bloodbound, Book 2, the player has the option of playing a recap of the events that took place in this book.
Click here for the walkthrough of this book: Bloodbound, Book 1 Choices.
- ↑ https://www.pixelberrystudios.com/blog/2018/1/16/new-year-new-update
- ↑ http://www.pixelberrystudios.com/blog/2018/2/2/whats-next
- ↑ http://www.pixelberrystudios.com/blog/2018/2/23/the-royal-romance-book-3
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/974763463980429313
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/973684507839574017
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/974050953950248960
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/BgUjCqBBEqG/?hl=en&taken-by=choicesgame
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/974404343653834752
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/974404343653834752
- ↑ https://playchoices.tumblr.com/post/171909760257/you-chose-the-gamer-meet-lily-from-bloodbound
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/979492587521302530
- ↑ http://www.pixelberrystudios.com/blog/2018/3/30/bloodbound
- ↑ https://twitter.com/ninjaribbon/status/1104096675247747072
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/Choices/comments/b3pibl/i_thought_she_looked_different_then_i_realised/?ref=readnext
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/Choices/comments/b3qez3/alright_its_real_and_so_tragic/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1108858716487454720