America's Most Eligible: Wedding Edition is the third and final book of the America's Most Eligible series. It is alternatively known as either America's Most Eligible, Book 3 or America's Most Eligible, Season 12. It succeeds its first two books, America's Most Eligible: Season 10 and America's Most Eligible: All Stars.
- 1 Summary
- 2 Chapters
- 2.1 Chapter 1: Save the Date
- 2.2 Chapter 2: Yours, Mine, and Ours
- 2.3 Chapter 3: All Eyes on Us
- 2.4 Chapter 4: Dance, Dance
- 2.5 Chapter 5: Let Them Eat Cake
- 2.6 Chapter 6: Ready, Set, I Do!
- 2.7 Chapter 7: Trouble in Paradise
- 2.8 Chapter 8: All in the Family
- 2.9 Chapter 9: Mama Drama
- 2.10 Chapter 10: What Happens in Vegas...
- 2.11 Chapter 11: Roll the Dice
- 2.12 Chapter 12: Pins and Needles...
- 2.13 Chapter 13: Say 'Yes' To This Mess
- 2.14 Chapter 14: For Better or Worse
- 2.15 Chapter 15: Goin' to the Chapel
- 2.16 Chapter 16: So Long, Miami
- 3 Gameplay Features
- 4 Gallery
- 5 Promotional Videos
- 6 Soundtracks
- 7 Spoilers
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Endings
- 10 References
Shocking twists, betrayals, heart-stopping romances... Tune in for all this and more, on America's Most Eligible, Season 12!
Chapter 1: Save the Date
When you return to Miami for your dream wedding, you'd better be ready to fight your way down the aisle!
Chapter 2: Yours, Mine, and Ours
With your dream wedding on the line, can you assemble a team that'll have your back?
Chapter 3: All Eyes on Us
The producers need you to stir up drama! Will you play nice, or play to win?
Chapter 4: Dance, Dance
It's time to flaunt your DJing skills! Will you wow your friends, or will your tone-deaf performance cost you your dream band?
Chapter 5: Let Them Eat Cake
It's time to sample wedding cakes! Will pressure from producers leave a bad taste in your mouth?
Chapter 6: Ready, Set, I Do!
Vince is up to no good! Can you and your friends outpace his sneaky schemes?
Chapter 7: Trouble in Paradise
You and your fiance are setting sail for a private island! Will you find paradise or pandemonium?
Chapter 8: All in the Family
Things get real when the parents crash the AME set. Will you win over your future in-laws or leave them saying, 'I Don't'?
Chapter 9: Mama Drama
It's time to wow the parents at your wedding shower... but there may be stormy skies ahead!
Chapter 10: What Happens in Vegas...
You and your friends are heading to Vegas! But when conflict arises in Sin City, will you hold 'em or fold 'em?
Chapter 11: Roll the Dice
Your bach party has finally arrived! But as the night rages on, will chaos be on your guestlist?
Chapter 12: Pins and Needles...
Your wedding is just around the corner! But when your fiance pops the question for a second time, will your answer rock the boat?
Chapter 13: Say 'Yes' To This Mess
It's finally time to choose your wedding outfit! Will everything be glitz and glam, or will Vince and Ivy's drama rip a seam in your day?
Chapter 14: For Better or Worse
It's finale night! Have you done enough to win your dream wedding, or will Vince and Ivy beat you down the aisle?
Chapter 15: Goin' to the Chapel
Your wedding day is finally here! Will you get hitched without a hitch, or will chaos follow you down the aisle?
Chapter 16: So Long, Miami
Say goodbye to the cameras, drama, and Miami mansion... it's time to wrap your last-ever episode of AME!
Your choices in this book contribute to the Wedding Score. It will unlock one of three unique endings (good, average or bad). Certain choices, items, and outfits give your score a boost and unlock exclusive choices. If you earn the maximum amount of points in each chapter, you can also unlock exclusive scenes.
Pre-Book Sneak Peeks & Information
Visit the soundtrack page for more soundtracks from Choices.
- The book was confirmed in the final chapter of America's Most Eligible: All Stars.
- On June 7, 2019, PB announced via their Insiders Email that the book would premiere sometime in August 2019.
- On June 20, 2019, it was revealed that in the update for the Choices App on this day, one of the new ads for the app features a version of Handsome Stranger proposing.
- On July 5, 2019, via Choices Insiders, PB released the first sneak peek while continuing to tease the book's return.
- On July 22, 2019, PB released a second sneak peek on their Twitter.
- On July 31, 2019, PB announced via a tweet that the release date was moved to September of 2019.
- The stated reason was that PB wanted to "give it more time to shine" and ultimately have more books out in the Fall of 2019.
- On August 13, 2019, PB released a sneak peek featuring Wrenn.
- On August 16, 2019, PB stated to stay tuned for the upcoming cover reveal of this book.
- On September 3, 2019, they released a teaser trailer and confirmed the release date to be Wednesday, September 18, 2019.
- On September 4, 2019, PB released the official soundtrack for this series.
- On September 6, 2019, the summary for Chapter One was released.
- On September 9, 2019, in a blog post about The Royal Masquerade, PB also released a sneak peek for this book.
- On September 13, 2019, PB shared a behind-the-scene playlist of America's Most Eligible.
- On September 16, 2019, PB released a sneak peek featuring Derek.
- On September 23, 2019, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 2.
- On October 15, 2019, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 5.
- On October 22, 2019, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 6.
- On November 6, 2019, PB announced that this book would be going on a mid-book break and told players to look out for sneak peeks.
- On November 16, 2019, several hours after players first noticed that the date for the next chapter after the break was already included in-game (December 4th), PB confirmed it online as well.
- On December 3, 2019, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 9.
- On December 30, 2019, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 13.
- On January 7, 2020, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 14.
- On January 21, 2020, PB released a sneak peek for the finale the following day.
- This is the first non-genderlocked wedding-themed book.
- Chapter 1 has the same name as the at the time unreleased book, Save the Date.
- This is the only book in the series that doesn't show a relationship icon next to the characters.
- The scoring system used in this book is similar to the ones used in The Crown & The Flame, Most Wanted, Book 1, Platinum, and especially The Heist: Monaco.
- The Crown & The Flame is referenced in Chapter 1 in a premium scene if you answer Jen's question what creature you would ride at your dream wedding by choosing a "dragon!"
- The series is also referenced in Chapter 3 at WedCon when it's mentioned that there are people who make The Crown and The Flame themed weddings.
- The character Ben Park from the #LoveHacks series makes an appearance in the premium scene of Chapter 3 at HeroCon.
- In Chapter 4, Kaitlyn Liao from The Freshman, The Sophomore, The Junior and The Senior series makes an appearance as a guest judge for the DJ challenge.
- Chapter 10 shares the same title as The Royal Romance, Book 3, Chapter 16, "What Happens in Vegas...".
Bad Ending (2490 Wedding Points and below): If during the course of the book, you do not gain enough Wedding Points, you and your fiance/e will end up with the bad ending for the book. In this ending, you automatically lose the Wedding Special, however due to Ivy and Vince's off-camera relationship, Ivy ends the farce, forcing AME to give you your wedding as they promised the television network. Your wedding ceremony goes off without a hitch, except for the expected Vince drama, and you marry who you want (either your fiance/e or a new love interest). However, before you show up at your wedding reception, your friends tell you that they had to put out a few fires. The caterers had mixed up your order, the cake was wrong, and there was a literal fire behind the bar. This doesn't impress your guests, but the most unexpected surprise comes from Heath. He accidentally sets loose a large crocodile which causes your guests to panic and the AME crew to call animal control. His prank, wanting everyone to be "Heathed", falls flat.
Average Ending (2500 to 4490 Wedding Points): If during the course of the book, you gain an average amount of Wedding Points, you will unlock an average ending for you and your fiance/e. In this ending, you can either win or lose the Wedding Special (minimum 3300 Wedding Points to win). If you win the Wedding Special, AME gives you the wedding you desire. If not, due to Ivy and Vince's off-camera relationship, Ivy ends the farce, forcing AME to give you your wedding as they promised the television network. Your wedding ceremony goes off without a hitch, except for the expected Vince drama, and you marry who you want (either your fiance/e or a new love interest).
Good Ending (4500 Wedding Points and above): If during the course of the book, you gain enough Wedding Points, you will unlock the good ending. In this ending, you and your fiance/e automatically win the Wedding Special and AME gives you the wedding you desire. Your wedding ceremony goes off without a hitch, except for the expected Vince drama, and you marry who you want (either your fiance/e or a new love interest). At your wedding reception, your mother surprises you and your spouse with a loan towards a new home, and Ivy creates a foundation named in your honor to help people that are in love have the wedding of their dreams.
Note: It is only possible to achieve the Average Ending on a non-diamond path (maximum 4200 Wedding Points)
Click here for the walkthrough of this book: America's Most Eligible: Wedding Edition Choices.