America's Most Eligible: All Stars is the second book of the America's Most Eligible series. It succeeds its first book, America's Most Eligible: Season 10, and is followed by America's Most Eligible: Wedding Edition.
New season, new showrunner... And plenty of chances for drama! Find fame and win hearts in the next season of America's Most Eligible. Head back to Miami for America's Most Eligible: All Stars! Will you return be triumphant, or will old enemies drag you down?
Chapter 1: Baby, You're a Star
You're back in Miami for America's Most Eligible: All-Stars! Will your return be triumphant, or will old enemies drag you down?
Chapter 2: Guess Who's Back
Season 11 starts off with a twist when you meet the competition! Can you keep your cool as old contestants and new collide?
Chapter 3: Back in the Saddle
When you head for the first double Date of the season, will drama knock you into the dust?
Chapter 4: Sand, Sun, and Strife
A day at the beach promises to be all fun and games... But when tempers flare, your team spirit is put to the test.
Chapter 5: Under The Sea
When you embark on an underseas adventure, will you fight against the current or go with the flow?
Chapter 6: A Shot in the Dark
Carson's latest twist might get you closer to the Grand Prize, but the next Challenge will put all your reflexes to the test...
Chapter 7: Save the Last Dance
On this week's Date, you'll be attending a prom for charity! But will your worries keep you from dancing the night away?
Chapter 8: Enemy of My Enemy
One of your rivals has an unexpected proposal... but are they trying to help your game, or throw you off track?
Chapter 9: The Art of the Deal
With unexpected offers on the table, this week's Elimination Ceremony has higher stakes than ever. Who will come out on top?
Chapter 10: Up In Smoke
With tensions rising between Carson and the producers, can you find a way to steer clear of the crossfire?
Chapter 11: The Real World
During a sudden break in filming, you and your friends look for adventure to push your worries aside.
Chapter 12: Playing with Fire
As AME takes on an icy new locale, tensions on-set threaten to boil over. Can you withstand the heat?
Chapter 13: On Thin Ice
Someone on set has a shocking secret! Will behind-the-scenes drama upstage your romantic Date?
Chapter 14: Behind Closed Doors
The mansion's jam-packed with secrets. Whose will work to your advantage, and which will come back to bite?
Chapter 15: Moment of Truth
In the live finale of AME All-Stars, you have one last chance to prove yourself. Are you ready to be put to the test?
Chapter 16: That's a Wrap!
It's the second half of the live finale! How will you react to Season 11's most shocking twist yet?
The book follows the same relationship system as the Endless Summer series. Certain choices can make the contestants like, dislike, or stay neutral about you and can affect the story in the future. Over time, their behavior toward you will change.
Your relationships with other characters are improved or damaged, contestants in America's Most Eligible have a friendship emoji right next to their name whenever they speak. The color and face on the emoji indicates the nature of that character's relationship to Your Character. The emoji range from an angry blue face for enemies to a laughing reddish face for best friends and a cherry-red heart for lovers. Build alliances, make enemies, and even find romance.
Here are the different statuses that the emojis can indicate, all of which represent how they feel about you, from lowest to highest:
- In Love
- Duos: In Chapter 3, it is revealed that the contestants for this season will compete in pairs until further notice.
- Elimination Freeze: Derek was given the power to cancel an elimination ceremony, he uses this power in Chapter 7 to save Ivy, Vince, Handsome Stranger and Beautiful Contestant.
- One Final Partner Swap: With the power of the audience vote, you can save Derek or Beautiful Contestant from the bottom 4, but at the cost of Handsome Stranger replacing them.
|Week Number||Bottom Two/Four||Description||Challenge Winner||Challenge Boost||Status|
|Week 1||Heath and Eden||Week 1 had a challenge where each contestant is randomly assigned a partner for a dance challenge, Eden and Heath display the worst connection and are placed in the bottom 2.||Vince and You||The winners of the challenge get to invite 2 contestants on a double date, Vince decides to invite Handsome Stranger and Beautiful Contestant.||
As winner of the season's first audience vote, your character is given a sole vote, you must choose who between Eden and Heath will be the first person sent to the jury house.
|Week 2||Kiana, Ronan, Yvette and Bianca||The challenge consists of building the best sandcastle, as well as showing your team spirit with your partner. You can play nice with Vince and win or leave him alone and hand the victory to Ivy and Derek.||Vince and You/Ivy and Derek||For the next date, all safe contestants are sent on a snorkeling date. (You, Vince, Ivy, Derek, Handsome Stranger, Beautiful Contestant, Eden/Heath and Slater)||
After the date, you are sent to place your vote (if you win, Slater will ask who you recommend to eliminate). Depending on your choice, Bianca or Yvette are sent to the jury house.
Regardless of choice Ronan is also sent to the jury house.
|Week 3||Handsome Stranger, Ivy, Beautiful Contestant, Vince||The team who play the best game of Laser Tag, scoring the most points wins.||Slater and You/Derek and Kiana||Every single contestant is invited to the AME prom!||
Derek reveals to you that he won audience vote, giving him a power that causes a none elimination.
No one is sent home.
Your Character, Slater, Eden, Yvette
Your Character, Slater, Heath, Yvette
Your Character, Slater, Eden, Bianca
Your Character, Slater, Heath, Bianca
Handsome Stranger, Ivy, Eden, Yvette
Handsome Stranger, Ivy, Heath, Yvette
Handsome Stranger, Ivy, Eden, Bianca
Handsome Stranger, Ivy, Heath, Bianca
|Ivy comes to you with a plan, throw the bike challenge so she can use her audience power to eliminate Slater, depending on your choices, the bottom 4 has 8 different possibilities.||Derek and Kiana or You and Slater||The winners get invited to a romantic dinner at a fancy restaurant.||
With Ivy's audience power she is given the option to give two characters immunity if she is safe from elimination.
Depending on which bottom 4 you got, Ivy will choose to eliminate Slater and Yvette/Bianca or Yvette/Bianca and Ivy are voted out.
|Week 5||Due to events of the chapter, there is no bottom 4.||In a test of teamwork, the new teams must compete to complete a go-kart race simultaneously. In a shock twist, Eden/Heath's brakes fail to trigger, causing them to crash head on with Kiana. Both karts explode, luckily, both victims survived.||You and Handsome Stranger||With the help of the audience vote, you and a Love Interest of your choice (Handsome Stranger, Beautiful Contestant or Derek) are invited to private karting lesson with Crash Yamaguchi.||
Due to the crash, both Kiana and Eden are forced to forfeit and spend the rest of the season in the jury house.
Due to received controversy, the show is put on indefinite hiatus and eventually moved to Iceland.
Handsome Stranger, Beautiful Contestant, Vince and Slater/Ivy
Handsome Stranger, Derek, Vince and Slater/Ivy
Derek, Beautiful Contestant, Vince and Slater/Ivy
You and your partner must make a dish to please the jury, you can choose to spend between 10-30 diamonds to sabotage Vince, but regardless, Beautiful Contestant, Derek, Slater/Ivy and Vince fall into the bottom 4.
During the date you learn you won audience vote yet again, this gives you the option to swap your partner and secure your love interest.
This also mean Handsome Stranger is placed into the bottom 4 if you choose to swap.
|You and Handsome Stranger||You, your partner and two others (automatically selected as Beautiful Contestant and Derek) get to visit the ice caves of Iceland.||
Carson reveals that everyone from the Jury and the top six will be voting out a pair to eliminate.
Depending on which bottom 4 you got, you can choose to eliminate Slater/Ivy and Vince or Handsome Stranger and Derek or Handsome Stranger and Beautiful Contestant or Derek and Beautiful Contestant.
Regardless of choice Vince and Slater/Ivy is sent to the jury house.
|Finale||As this is finale, there is no bottom 4.||
You and your partner face a quiz, that will determine how well you know them, this will also allow you to bring your persona to the ultimate head. Slater, Ivy and Vince ask you a question each and you can choose your persona.
|You and You Partner||None||
You recieve one final chance to appeal to the jury, which is the only way to get the person you eliminated in week 1 as an Ally.
Depending on your total number of allies, you or your partner will be crowned the All Star and both of you take home checks for $500,000.
Pre-Book Sneak Peeks & Information
- A sequel was confirmed at the end of the 20th chapter of America's Most Eligible Season 10.
- On November 7, 2018, in response to a player, PB confirmed that this book along with Desire & Decorum, Book 2 are in the works . 
- On November 8, 2018, Pixelberry urged players to send them our picks through their official Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr and Facebook accounts for who should return to to play in the All-Stars Season and even hinted at us possibly being able to pick who we get to "love" in this season.  
- They also revealed on November 9, 2018 that the poll will close on Tuesday, November 13, 2018. 
- On November 26, 2018, PB continued to say that this is one of the books that they are currently working on. 
- On November 30, 2018, PB confirmed that the book will premiere sometime in Winter 2019. 
- On December 6, 2018, the book was promoted in PB's latest blogpost. 
- On December 28, 2018, PB released the first sneak peek for the All-Stars season. 
- On January 1, 2019, PB confirmed that Book 2 will come out on Wednesday January 16, 2019.
- They also unveiled the book cover on the same day, where it revealed that also back for the All Stars season are: Handsome Stranger and Beautiful Contestant who appear on the cover with a version of Your Character and Jen Espinoza. 
- In addition, it is the first Choices book to be referred to by different names, seen as how on the Book cover it's labeled Book 2, but on the app it's AME 2 and it has also been referred to as AME: All Stars at the end of Book 1 and by the writers as well.
- On January 3, 2019, PB released a second sneak peek where they confirmed that the player will once again get to pick if they want to play as villain, a sweetheart or a flirt in Book 2.
- On January 8, 2019, a summary for the Book was released on the Choices App as part of the new update alongside Ride or Die: A Bad Boy Romance, Book 1.
- On January 9, 2019, a third sneak peek was released, this time featuring a new character named Eden who competed in Season 7 of America's Most Eligible and previously held the title of the Heiress. 
- The description for Chapter One was released on the same day.
- As of January 12, 2019, the book appears on the Choices App.
- On January 15, 2019, a sneak peek for Chapter 1 was released. 
- On the same day a blog post featuring an interview with the writers for this book was released ahead of the Wednesday premiere. 
- The writers for this book are: Cat, Kelsie, Bre'Anna, Olivia and Elizabeth
- New Characters will be introduced... including the devious antagonists you'll be competing against!
- Since this is the All-Star season, you'll be meeting people from very different seasons and different walks of life. This include one of the veteran contestants being labeled as a ... truly unique experience according to Olivia, one of the writers for this book.
- Some of the new Characters teased in the blogpost are: Kiana who is described by Cat as, cute, fun, and super down-to-earth! Then there's Ronan, who Kelsie says that the Most Interesting Man in the World has nothing on him. Lastly there's Eden who Bre'Anna describes as the cool, older sister type who'll make your parents proud, but still let you borrow stuff from her closet.
- The stakes have also been raised and the players can expect bigger rewards.
- The writers tried to keep everything players loved from Book 1 but improved on things that didn't work for the All Stars season.
- In addition to the villain, the flirt and the sweetheart persona introduced for the confessionals in Book 1, a brand-new Confessional persona will debut in this book.
- Players will also have the opportunity to play into your Confessional persona more often, both on and off-camera.
- There will be some new art that will take our breath away.
- Book 2 also dives into who the characters are when they're affected by factors outside of the show.
- For example, players can expect to see uber-tough Mack get in touch with her sensitive side, buttoned-up Adam lose his cool, and you'll even get some backstory on a certain producer extraordinaire.
- On Wednesday, January 16, 2019, it was revealed that Bianca is officially a love interest for some players when she reached the in love status. 
- On Thursday January 17, 2019, Bianca used her twitter account discuss how some players voted her off, and others kept her around for as long as they could.
- On January 22, 2019, PB released a sneak peek for the second chapter where they revealed Yvette, another contestant that is participating on this All Stars season. 
- Through a premium scene in Chapter 2, it is revealed that you went on trip with your LI to Paris, France if you won Season 10 or to New York City, New York, USA if Ivy won Season 10.
- In contrast to the bottom two of Season 10, All-Stars will have a bottom four, meaning that two contestants will be sent to the Jury House each week instead of one.
- On February 4, 2019, PB released a sneak peek for the fourth chapter of this book.
- On February 19, 2019, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 6. 
- In Chapter 7, if you choose to dance with Slater and ask him to do a lift, Your Character will make a reference to Dirty Dancing.
- On March 11, 2019, sneak peek for Chapter 9 was released.
- As of Chapter 9 in All-Stars, Your Character is able to reach in love status with Slater.
- In Chapter 9, if you and Handsome Stranger pose as spies, he will make a reference to fictional spy James Bond by saying "I'm Eligible. Most Eligible".
- On April 1, 2019, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 12.
- On April 15, 2019, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 14.
- Chapter 14 shares the same chapter title with The Haunting of Braidwood Manor, Chapter 4, "Behind Closed Doors".
- On April 22, 2019, PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 15.
- Chapter 15 shares the same title as Rules of Engagement, Book 2, Chapter 18: "Moment of Truth".
- On April 29, 2019 PB released a sneak peek for Chapter 16 and confirmed it would be this book's finale.
- Chapter 16 shares the same title with Red Carpet Diaries, Book 2, Chapter 15: That's a Wrap!
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1060252658785693696
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp7iBApn5EP/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1060608252004585472
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1061111685761556480
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1067276068438999040
- ↑ http://www.pixelberrystudios.com/blog/2018/11/30/pixelberry-updates-answers-and-more
- ↑ http://www.pixelberrystudios.com/blog/2018/12/6/whats-new-choices-update
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1078749579435073536
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1078758068383408128
- ↑ https://twitter.com/StyleMeBianca/status/1078751249091067905
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/BsG6RdWHVs8/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1080941108513763329
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1083121669974110210
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1085298237060214784
- ↑ https://www.pixelberrystudios.com/blog/2019/1/15/americas-most-eligible-book-2
- ↑ https://66.media.tumblr.com/ec0140c2d98abe99b09711c14137df2a/tumblr_plfykwKHVS1wxh0ewo1_500.png
- ↑ https://twitter.com/StyleMeBianca/status/1086014952878440448
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1087821249022025729
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1092529902161584128
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1097949269581950978
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1105213482050322432
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1112839772681068545
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1117921457533702144
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1120433635486777344
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlayChoices/status/1122971605146034176?s=19